Modded-Volkswagen Kids Suck

mmmm 16vT…

fuck all’y’all I’m stage eleventy-11!!-11one-1BILLION.

Lol @ the stages…

:shrug: my vw product suits me just fine. i did things the right way…mod the vw, keep the honda stock.

all kidding aside i dont see where the hate on stages comes from. kinda helps when it comes to describing your mods unless you think outside the box. i can see where vw hate comes from but to hate on them cuz of stages. lol. oh well, theres my .02

Stages seems so videogame like…

Just say the trim, and boost level like the rest of the auto world.

But then again, the average MK4 VW tuner is an eccentric individual.

The only place where I like stages is individual products from individual manufacturers such as cylinder heads.

Stage 1: Remove Casting Flash - 295cfm
Stage 2: Mild port of intake and exhaust ports - 305cfm
Stage 3: Race port of intake and exhaust ports - 325cfm
Stage 4: Stage 3 + 1mm oversized valves - 344cfm

etc… You get the idea.

hate vws, only because of the crowd.

New ones are hott, and walkers is the only older one I have seen that I like…

[quote=“SoloIIscoob,post:59,topic:30874"”]

^^this is why

[/quote]

does not compute.

like shrives said, the VR in his mk 2 was nose heavy. it was cool and fun, but i wouldn’t want one in a mk 1. it wouldn’t be worth it. you could be a highway king, and that’s about it. a mk 1 is a great platform, but a 16V would be a much better starting point.

[quote=“vq30de,post:67,topic:30874"”]

hate vws, only because of the crowd.

New ones are hott, and walkers is the only older one I have seen that I like…

[/quote]

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=312&d=1158950101

edit: is 17 years old not older?

i’d rather have an r32 and try and mod that.

FWD sucks ass.

is that jesses?

no its jeagers

edit hi don :slight_smile:

Stages make you sound ignorant. 10 out of 10 people cannot accurately describe what a stage III is.

Edit: shut up Jam! :stuck_out_tongue:

well regardless of whoever’s car that is, it’s fucking hot.

and that’s the only contribution i give to this thread.

i did defend VW slightly in this thread, but the fucking crowd/scene sucks real fucking bad. vwvortex is the worst website on the internet.

the vortex should burn

I most definitely need to sign up there to get some good laughs.

just read the mk4 forums

one guy put radiator fluid in his windshield washer bottle and was freaking out because he had to take a long road trip. instead of figuring out how to take the bottle off or syphen it out, he just sprayed the sprays all over his windshield until it was empty. running all over his car, down his driveway, into the sewer…

genius.

[quote=“Jam,post:78,topic:30874"”]

one guy put radiator fluid in his coolant fill bottle

[/quote]

hmmmm

[quote=“Jam,post:78,topic:30874"”]

one guy put radiator fluid in his coolant fill bottle and was freaking out because he had to take a long road trip. instead of figuring out how to take the bottle off or syphen it out, he just sprayed the sprays all over his windshield until it was empty. running all over his car, down his driveway, into the sewer…

genius.

[/quote]

wait…what?