Modded-Volkswagen Kids Suck

[quote=“Jam,post:78,topic:30874"”]

just read the mk4 forums

one guy put radiator fluid in his coolant fill bottle and was freaking out because he had to take a long road trip. instead of figuring out how to take the bottle off or syphen it out, he just sprayed the sprays all over his windshield until it was empty. running all over his car, down his driveway, into the sewer…

genius.

[/quote]

stop posting when drunk :tup:

Lo, did you mean coolant into the windshield washer fluid?

its so trendy to hate vw’s right now, so you hate a car get over it. who cares? i hate most cars but i’m not going to dedicate a thread to it because its giving it attention it does not deserve. i love my dub, leave em alone. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/ohtellmelies/dubdub_tag_sm.gif

i’ve hated VWs before i even was into cars.

[quote=“newman,post:84,topic:30874"”]

i’ve hated VWs before i even was into cars.

[/quote]

yet you owned one?

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:85,topic:30874"”]

yet you owned one?

[/quote]

thought i’d give it a shot as a winter car.

then it broke. a lot.

so i sold it for 500 bucks.

[quote=“Jam,post:78,topic:30874"”]

just read the mk4 forums

one guy put radiator fluid in his coolant fill bottle and was freaking out because he had to take a long road trip. instead of figuring out how to take the bottle off or syphen it out, he just sprayed the sprays all over his windshield until it was empty. running all over his car, down his driveway, into the sewer…

genius.

[/quote]

I am still confused.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:87,topic:30874"”]

I am still confused.

[/quote]

he put coolant in his windshield washer fluid bottle.

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:83,topic:30874"”]

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/ohtellmelies/dubdub_tag_sm.gif

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA

get this corny shit the fuck out of here.

goddamn, women really need to stay in the kitchen and off photoshop. unbelievable.

things are getting a little feisty in here…

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:89,topic:30874"”]

HAHAHAHA

get this corny shit the fuck out of here.

goddamn, women really need to stay in the kitchen and off photoshop. unbelievable.

[/quote]

that sticker has been around since before i could drive. lay off.

[quote=“PsngrSeatsR4Boys,post:91,topic:30874"”]

that sticker has been around since before i could drive. lay off.

[/quote]

oh, a whole 6 months. and they made that trash into a sticker? only VW drivers would be into something like that. kinda like the gang signs that make VW symbols. fucking cornball trash.

lol.

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:92,topic:30874"”]

oh, a whole 6 months. and they made that trash into a sticker? only VW drivers would be into something like that. kinda like the gang signs that make VW symbols. fucking cornball trash.

[/quote]

wah.

seriously, let’s be white kids from the suburbs driving hipster cars and throw a fucking VW gang sign at each other when we see another jetta with a fellow hipster rolling on stretched tires or whatever.

oh, and check out my dub dub sticker.

i will fight anyone who wants to talk shit about my vw to my face. i firggen dare you to mention stages around me. get off my vw nutz

I was gonna trade in the STi for a diesel rabbit someday :frowning:

[quote=“RobHimself,post:97,topic:30874"”]

I was gonna trade in the STi for a diesel rabbit someday :frowning:

[/quote]

yeah, i was going to break up with my supermodel girlfriend and start sucking cock too.

[quote=“audios,post:96,topic:30874"”]

i will fight anyone who wants to talk shit about my vw to my face. i firggen dare you to mention stages around me. get off my vw nutz

[/quote]

are you at stage 3+ anger right now?

[quote=“DarkkstaR,post:98,topic:30874"”]

yeah, i was going to break up with my supermodel girlfriend and start sucking cock too.

[/quote]

HAHAHA! but sucking cock is so fuel efficient