Modding 4x4 trucks

I don’t mind getting mine muddy but usually the only place it does is at the scrapyard.

Now that Ive got more ground clearance I might give offroading a try though.

Nice! Looks like my assumption wasn’t completely retarded then…The 3.92’s are a great option in my opinion.

17 second quarters are for f-150’s only PJB sorry… lol. I’d guess we’d see a mid to high 15 in our dodge truck…

Mine either… I did enough of that in my lifted 2001 dodge and my lifted 2006 duramax. Tired of cleaning mud off for weeks and finding new scratches everytime.

I’ve never actually had my truck at the track so 17’s was a guess. With big heavy tires I don’t expect it to be fast

I get about 22mpg on the highway in my Tundra (4.10’s). Haven’t taken it to the track but would hope at least low 13’s

http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv214/jvalason/2011-09-21_15-16-31_603.jpg

22 mpg is great! Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, best I’ve seen out of mine was 20.3 or 20.4 mpg. The 4.10’s in your Tundra probably make it move well, however the reason why we had a discussion about gear ratios was because our trucks are identical, meaning the ultimate final drive ratio would be the same with the same rear gear set. Your Tundra I’m sure has different ratios in each speed of the transmission and different tire size etc… Low 13’s seems like a stretch for a truck like that. I don’t know the power it makes or what modifications you’ve made, but low 13’s is pretty damn fast. Im guessing it’s blown from the factory? From the picture it looks as if that’s the case. I don’t know too much about Nissan/Toyota.

They are a 5.7 NA from the factory but Toyota has the blower as a after purchase accessory only. Bumps it to 505hp/580tq. I had a Auburn lsd put in to try to get the power to the ground. Its a fun little sleeper truck.

That’s damn good power. Sweet man, I bet that thing does go pretty well!

Those tundras fly , put boost on it and they really move . 13,2 are a real possible