Modern Warfar 2 Fanshoot

A guy on Z31 perforance did this

[quote=“Durkin”"]
This all started a couple months ago when my friend (photographer) saw a post on twitter about a new character (Ghost) on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. He gave me a call and asked if i wanted to gear up and go on a photo shoot. I was bored and said “hell yeah.” So the next day we went out and took some pictures. My friend then posted them and sent a message to the PR guy at Infinity Ward who was really pleased and promoted our pictures through twitter.

Recently they’ve released a few pictures of Soap (previous character from MW 1) and we planned ahead this time, and set off to do another set of photos. the first set, as I said, was very spur of the moment. The second however, we had time to plan. I play the character Ghost, My friend is the photographer, another friend plays Soap, and a third friend whom you can’t see the face of either was both the hostage, and a co-editer of two of the pictures.

This wasn’t sponsored or anything, was just fun.

This was what was posted of Ghost:

and this is what we managed:

This was the picture of Soap
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2007/3703563095_7ddc159741.jpg

This is the second set we did.

and the comic picture for the true gamers

Hope you enjoy

whole first set Modern Warfare 2: Set 1 | Flickr
whole second set Modern Warfare 2: Set 2 | Flickr

P.S. if you’re going to quote a picture, be sure to quote a single picture, not all of them.
[/quote]

Wow.
I’m not sure if thats a good or bad wow yet.

:lol

wtf

thats fucking awesome… i cant wait for the game to come out

Is this guy local?

im confused now, does he have anything to do with the game or … and what ones were game shots :rofl

http://i35.tinypic.com/dy6f50.jpg

Wow, great job.

Fuck, I should have been that for halloween.

Wonder where they sourced those suppresors from… :shifty

No the guy isnt local… a guy from Z31 Performance

Basicly they got bored originaly and did one of their own…

Sent it to Infinity Ward and they said hey if you do another one will throw it out there for people to see…

Either way, its really fucking nerdy but cool none the less, and the shots are pretty fuckin good

it is super nerdy but man those shots look so cool. Maybe they will get lucky and Infinty ward will use those pictures for ads.

thatd be cool

Theve got some pretty expensive shit on those weapons…i have similiar shit on my M4…Hes probaly military rocking Army issue oakley gloves and shit

thats pretty fuckin cool …

werd. EOTech’s and ACOG’s aint cheap pieces of equipment… nor are any of the MOLLE plate carrier vests soap is wearing. Even replica plate carriers can cost 500 bucks. Fuck i want an EOTECH :frowning:

Okay. I’ve had a few hours to process the photos at hand.

First off, in the first pic, they guy is wearing Crocs. I hate hippies. I like Crocs like I like hippies.

From a photo standpoint I like the creativity that went into the photos, some great work there no doubt.

I have not a clue what the fuck game this is for, I’m not into all the role playing, war based video games out there now. I bought a PS3, its been almost 2 years since I’ve turned it on. I just cant get into it, so that makes the pics lose some points in my book. Still kick ass photos though.

wow they even have the shitty issue army mags lol