MoHud SCCA 2009 Autocross Schedule (Tentative)

Cool man… Thanks…

Updated the first post to reflect ACC as the location for some events…

Anyone know if the April 25 - School / Test&Tune at ACC has been open for registration?

Thanks.

We usually open up a thread on the MoHud forum and ask people to post up to reserve their spot and to give us an idea of attendance numbers. We haven’t done that yet. It’ll probably appear sometime in April.

I’m interested in the April 25th test & tune. Non - Member, so I’ll have to pay $15?

Ok Im definitely going to the april 25th event. So if i pay 45 dollars for my under 24 memebership then its only 20 dollars a day after that right?

Cliff: I believe this season’s non-member entry fee is $40, member is $25, same as last year - I’ll get confirmation on that.

In case anyone is interested in both days: your temporary membership would be good all weekend. So, if you do both the school/test-n-tune on Saturday and the autocross on Sunday, you’d pay $40 for Saturday’s event and $25 for Sunday’s.

dkid15: If you do the First Gear membership, then each event for you is the member amount - $25.

i wants rules to change 4 meth 2 be 4 legal :slight_smile:

No offense man…but thats just stupid…English FTW. Not to mention methanol won’t help you on a 30 second course…hahahaha

:rofl Stop stealing my jokes!

Hell no bitch…

Yes, English FTW. If you hadn’t noticed I was being a bit ridiculous in my manner of speech because there is no chance of it changing. Also, nobody said it would help but my car sprays methanol at a linear % across the powerband dependant on boost/idc and I’m not going to drain tank, add water, reflash car…for a 30 second course. No offense.

Hence why meth is stupid…get a better intercooler, or move the fucking thing off your engine…and into some airflow. If it is in the airflow and your using meth…hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha subby owners FTL.

And this is just one of many SCCA members who you’ll meet during your participation in our events. (shhh - quit scarin’ the kids, Tom) :wink:

The meth (like nitrous) probably would wreak havoc with insurance rates, so they don’t allow it.

Reg for the T&T at Seneca May 2nd is open.
http://www.mohud-scca.org/Discuss/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1766

Thanks for the heads up. PM sent to Jim. :thumbup

I, the makers of this forum, as well as scca and scca enterprises as well as BMWCCA and somebody’s mom… do not condone the total jackholery of myself and my friends…and if I want to tear some subby owner a new one for being an interwebz nerd…I will. Now for you, you mitsu owning GVCC and Boston chapter runner…we’ll get you…oh…we’ll get you.

lolz

lol Tom if the auto industry goes under, you might have a career in public relations.

Way to recycle that good Canadian Beer!