MoHud SCCA 2009 Autocross Schedule (Tentative)

Yes, yes, I know: “We pee on you because we care.”

(Don’t worry folks, actual SCCA schedule info will be forthcoming…)

IT WASNT PEE!! I SAW IT! :rofl

so did somebody invest in some saran wrap yet? the good 3’ wide industrial stuff is preferable.

No but i think you just volunteered…hahahahahaha

I'm gonna pee on you.....

Sign-up for the Saturday, April 25th Test-n-Tune / Autocross School at Adirondack Community College is now open.

http://www.mohud-scca.org/Discuss/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1776

Signed up. Thanks for the heads up! :thumbup

i need to get the rabbit in runing order. the motor in it only has a little left b4 its on the ground

Updates:

4/25 Test and Tune/School - we have 35 people signed up for it so far. Pretty good turnout, especially if they all show.

Rest of schedule - still waiting to get confirmation on other sites. Supposedly will come shortly…

McCarty Ave OGS Lot locations have been identified in the original post on Page 1…

37 Test and Tune sign-ups so far. Weather is sounding great for that weekend.

I need any kind of test day bad to make sure my car works. Too bad I just overnighted a rear shock to TX. Doh.

Get on them to fix/revalve/whatever you are having done tomorrow and overnight it back for friday.

A friend had his go down yesterday and has a race this weekend so I let him borrow mine. So the car is sitting on jackstands until Tuesday.

Updated original post for addition of Clifton Park Center event on 8/16.

Updated original post to confirm dates on remaining events and add events at Clifton Park Center and Wilton Mall.

Event this weekend @ McCarty! :thumb

graduation FTL :facepalm

can’t make saturday or sunday :facepalm

This.
But I wouldn’t pass tech anyway. :rofl

mr. 19 wheelstuds :shifty

I skipped my HS graduation for a karting enduro. DO IT.

Hey I have 20. One is just, well, :lol