Mold experts chime in;

The State health department will come to the house, and test the air at no cost. They take air samples and tell you what areas have problems, and what exactly is in the air and whether or not it is in fact able to cause health issues.

Google it, and have them check out her place. I had to have this done as well and it settled some concerns we had in the past.

EDIT - Don’t bother with home kits. They aren’t worth the time and money and won’t give you any type of accurate reading.

+1

+2. Just pretty much got the same info from a friend of mine that had a similar problem

There is a woman around here that is waiting for a lung transplant because of a mold problem in her house.

Any links on who to contact to have free testing done? I’m in the same boat- I’m on every allergy med possible, I’ve been to the doctor, and I still have symptoms consistant with mold and I want to rule it out. Funny how they came around when I moved in, and I felt fine before when I lived in a house with a bunch of dogs and cats. Don’t want to burn anyone, but if it is making me sick… Past residents EvilJay and Walker probably remember the black cubby of death above the closet in my room.:cry:

I will be looking into the state health dept and have them come test that jizziont out asap. Thanx for all the help guys. This is a serious situation and I need to do something about it and sooner than later. I don’t think she realizes what a serious problem this is. She’s more concerned with a stoopid fucking halloween party. :\

pass out these to everyone that walks in lol

http://www.tascome.com/uploads/subproducts/0c259c19242003d13c7c37a04952a47b.jpg

^ ^ :lol: