Mom Admits to Playing Facebook Game While Child Drowned

Parenting…How HARD can it be? :retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

News Clip Link: http://bcove.me/dvj7vm85

A woman in Colorado has been arrested after telling police that she was busy on Facebook while her one-year-old son was drowning in a bathtub.

The mother, 34-year-old Shannon Johnson, reportedly told authorities that she was playing a Facebook game called ‘Cafe World,’ browsing through her news feed, and sharing videos around the time that her son was in the tub one day last September. Johnson claimed that the baby was in the bathtub for a total of ten minutes, and that she checked on him once during that time. When she didn’t hear any noise coming from the bathroom, she checked on him again, only to find the boy lying sideways, with his face submerged. Johnson immediately rushed her child to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead shortly thereafter.

When investigators asked Johnson why she would leave a 13-month old unattended in the bath, she replied that her son was preternaturally independent, and simply wanted to be alone. An arrest affidavit obtained by KMGH Denver also quotes Johnson as saying that she didn’t want her son to grow up to be a “mamma’s boy”-- which, presumably, is why she decided to let him bathe himself. Johnson is due to appear in court on Friday, where she could face a charge of child abuse resulting in death.

Source: switched

Hopefully she will take a bath while using the pc. One less to infect the gene pool.

http://i51.tinypic.com/124etg0.jpg

Facebook is deadly.

Wow, the fact that she was playing facebook isnt that worst part. What retarded parent leaves their kid unattended in the bathtub for 10 minutes? Only a few month ago was I even comfortable leaving my daughter in the bathtub for a few seconds if I had to run into the next room to grab a towel quick or fix lunch in the kitchen where i could still just peek in every few moments to make sure she was fine, and the ONly reason I will even do that is because we taught her to swim over the summer and I know she knows how to keep her head up out of the water if she slips.

:rofl

wasn’t there another thread about some bitch killing her kid cause it interrupted her farmville game? WTF is the world coming too.

yeah that was a couple months ago.

Sometime, I watch those sci-fic movies where in the future you have to have a license to have a baby and think only if that was the case…

Who in their right mind thinks it’s okay to leave a fucking one year old in a tub alone? Idiots.

“i didnt want him to me a momas boy”

:rofl

WOULD BE AMAZING !

FAD(facebook addiction disorder) babyyyyy whos got it?

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/23/ep.facebook.addict/index.html

yeah, a breeder’s license would be an awesome idea.

No more teen moms, no more having a baby for the purpose of getting more welfare benefits, no unwanted babies left in toilets, no more people of low intelligence having kids, etc.

But what’s to stop some skank from spreading her legs and having a kid without a license? Do we just sterilize people? Can we start in Cohoes?

mandatory abortions

Cool with me. Not paying for it though. I want boutique wheels.

Id be willing to pay for a few coat hangers if it meant not having to support each of Shaniqua’s 8 kids until they turned 18.

how do you exactly tell that a 1 yearold baby wants to be alone?