Moms house got robbed, epic burglar fail

Yesterday my mom came home to find a strange car in her driveway. She parked in the garage (not connected to the house) and started walking toward the house when she noticed a window was pried open. She called 911 and a sheriff happened to be on our street already. Sheriffs arrived in two minutes, drew their weapons and arrested some 54 year old fatass in our kitchen at gunpoint. Within 10 minutes there were 10 sheriff and state trooper cars at her house. The guy had a total of about $30 worth of shit in a pillowcase and been to jail before for armed robbery before. Fucking epic fail.

Glad to hear he got what he deserved

wow glad to hear this guy is a fucking idiot and is going back to jail

we got robbed once before when I was in 4th grade too. Her house is in a neighborhood but its on the edge and we have trees around it so the neighbors can’t see it well so i guess its a target.

she sees sketchy cars all the time that slow down and creep by in front of our house and some that even drive around our driveway! (it’s U shaped) Exit 8 in CP’s becoming dangerous haha.

Too bad he didn’t get shot!

Good to hear man.

def too bad he didn’t get shot. would be 10x more epic if your mas hit em with some 00 buck. LOL

Glad it worked out well for her though!!!

this happened in vischer ferry?

wooow. I’m getting a shotgun.

almost, end of boyack rd.

glad ur moms is ok man.

Glad everything worked out man… your sig cracks me up every time i watch

Was this on the news or in the paper? I heard about this story somewhere earlier today.

Yea I think it was in both. I was surprised to see it made the news.

Thats why I am putting a sign on my front and rear doors on my house: “home owner has guns, and is not afraid to use them”

glad ur mom’s okay and that idiot got busted red handed

+23423432

Glad your mom is ok.

wow glad shes ok!

i wish someone would break into my house, i honestly think about it at least once every few days :evilking

my momma lives off of boyack also bang a left at the sharp left hand turn , its down that way

Shit… Thats like a few blocks from me…

Glad to hear she’s safe.

He’s a dumbass. Was he raiding your fridge?