Monday night football.. Version Miami v Pittsburgh. 11/26/07

Will ricky williams be playing? will miami win their first game?
anybody wanna go watch it at the deuce or caputis?

why the fuck would miami win?

because they are due. bottom line. they will win… what better time than monday night football? especially if they play ricky williams

miami is suckier than the bills.

sorry willy… :lol:

see ya at the library

ricky williams will be high and out of shape. Pitts 27 Mia 10

wrong… miami 27 pits 21

lol they aren’t beating Pitt, even if Ricky WillBud runs the ball

Pittsburgh will dominate, there is no contest here

wronggggg

bet?

can anybody tellme for sure if they are planning on starting ricky williams?.. hahha bet? nah… im not that confident in my team. hahah

Watch NFL pre game shows Willy, seriously I would never take football advice from forum people, trust the professionals.

And Willy, NFL report as of 3:24 Williams condition has impressed them in practice and is expected to start.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/flash_content.asp keep checking there and watch the pre-game for a definite answer if you are playing him fantasy wise.

Although I don’t see the return of Williams and Zach Thomas to assist them that much against Pittsburgh, yeah they lost to the Jets, but that was just a terrible fluke.

Pittsburgh by 24… at the half. :slight_smile:

NOpe… sorry… miami is due for a win

EDIT… LONG OVERDUE

LOL they did lose the last three last year… so they are on a 13 game losing streak lol

what u gonna say when they lose will? lol

hahaha… we’ll never know

Steelers lost to a shitty Jets team last week… the real question is will Pittsburgh cover -16 points??

The Dolphins just have nothing going for them Will, just get on the bandwagon and like the Patriots hahahahahah.

lightning delay, ew
this is going to be a sloppy game