MONKEY KILLERS

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/10/22/india.monkeyattack.ap/index.html

NEW DELHI, India (AP) – Wild monkeys attacked a senior government official who then fell from a balcony at his home and died Sunday, media reported.

Monkeys squat along a facade of a New Delhi building.

New Delhi Deputy Mayor S.S. Bajwa was rushed to a hospital after the attack by a gang of Rhesus macaques, but succumbed to head injuries sustained in his fall, the Press Trust of India news agency and The Times of India reported.

Many government buildings, temples and residential neighborhoods in New Delhi are overrun by Rhesus macaques, which scare passers-by and occasionally bite or snatch food from unsuspecting visitors.

Last year, the Delhi High Court reprimanded city authorities for failing to stop the animals from terrifying residents and asked them to find a permanent solution to the monkey menace.

Part of the problem is that devout Hindus believe monkeys are manifestations of the monkey god Hanuman and feed them bananas and peanuts – encouraging them to frequent public places.

Over the years, city authorities have employed monkey catchers who use langurs – a larger and fiercer kind of monkey – to scare or catch the macaques, but the problem persists.

http://i.l.cnn.net/cnn/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/10/22/india.monkeyattack.ap/art.delhi.monkeys.getty.jpg

Grandpa: Oh, son. This monkey’s gonna change my life.
Homer: Mind if I take him for a ride?
Grandpa: Sure, I’ll just stand here. … Mmm, I can’t wait to eat that monkey.

i want a monkey. that would be sweet.

By far, the best part of the story.

Over the years, city authorities have employed monkey catchers who use langurs – a larger and fiercer kind of monkey – to scare or catch the macaques, but the problem persists.

Problem: Lots of relatively small monkeys.
Solution: Release larger, angrier monkeys.
:picard:

hahaha thats fucking great

LOL i know right

haha, i don’t think they release the other monkeys…

what u dont think they just say “sick 'em” …then “RELEASE THE LARGER MONKEYS!” and off they go, and everyone watches the chase/beatings

the running of the monkeys?

sounds like we are in the midst of a screenplay in the making here

BTW: i am finiding it really hard to NOT post the caption: “these are the apes that the the government released to get the rhesus monkeys” under of a picture of some mean looking poor black people… with or without clubs…

But that might even be a stretch for me…

What if they breed and create a smaller faster dangerous monkey.

if there was a smaller faster monkey, i think they would equip it with a small poisonous dart to prick the trouble maker monkeys