moped size for person with no motorcycle lisc

:lock :lol

so singh, whats up man, how are the indians. and by indians i mean people from india, not “native americans”

i know what u meant haha i wouldnt think about native americans especially when i been here so long

they are ok… but… some of the dudes here need to wear some deodorant , and being its a poor country there is too much corruption with money and scams

my net bill was 200 bucks when it was supposed to be 5 bucks, 200 bucks for a net that is down days at a time… and i get a max of 30kb/s down

other than its all good as long as there isnt money involved they are really cool people :crazy

oh yea my fucking eye doctor, gave me some BULLSHIT lens solution along with some bullshit lenses that im sure are not the correct perscription… the first couple days i had the lenses my eyes went ballistic with burning and shit, and i have some fucking dot on my eye now cuz of it, and it hasnt gone away, since i moved to renu solution and not the indian stuff its been fine… the doctors say the spot was there before… thanks :crazy