More aggravation

The equivalent rental for leaving a GTP for service: a bare bones Ford Focus. Whatever, I can live with it for a day. Go to wash the windows driving to work - no washer fluid. Buy a $2 jug of fluid and fill it up. Enterprise will be getting the rest of the jug with the receipt attached. And it’s not about the money.

Bowser calls and is fixing the intake. Also need to change the oil since it’s contaminated. OK. Also wants to change the plugs, wires, and fuel filter (at ~53K miles) for some ridiculous amount of money. I don’t think so.

Key for the lug nuts is rounded off again after torquing lugs to spec last night. Call to order a new key, phone number no good. Internet research - company out of business, found company that bought out some of their stock. WHo know if I can get a key. Wheels now stuck on car.

People at work annoying me.

Blood pressure very high.

That is all. :smiley: (Thats a crazy man grin. Think of Jack Nicholson saying “Here’s Johnny!”)

:crying: do not do the plugs & wirers !!! u will get RAPED!!

I CAN GET THEM AT MY COST & U CAN PUT THEM IN!!!

oil change should let them do it for warranty sake!!

FOCUS BOY!!!:smiley: :tounge:

I almost laughed when they asked about the plugs & wires. It was something like $144 for the plugs. I’d scrape every layer of skin off of my knuckles before I’d pay them to do it.
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :thefinger

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
I almost laughed when they asked about the plugs & wires. It was something like $144 for the plugs. I’d scrape every layer of skin off of my knuckles before I’d pay them to do it.
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :thefinger

6 plugs at like 7 to 10 dollars each maybe more!!!:tounge:

:eek:

not a good way to start the week :frowning:

maybe i should start a bussiness selling spark plugs

dam that sucks. Thats a rental car co for ya my friend worked at one adn destoyed every brand new car that came in there. Also plugs n wire change took me 20 min if that but the bonny is bigger too. I think the only non messed up dealor is C Harper they are so big they dont need to screw everyone comming in there just a couple.

i worked at enterprise…beating the ever loving christ out of those cars was soo much fun…winter time drifting was always the best…

i beat the shit out of a new cav. from jim criveili chevy. i took a
header right into the a telepole. i did avoid a head on with a ford
pickup. when we hit the pole we hit the dash and then the airbags
went off.damm airbags SUCK getting hit by. five minutes later the snowplow
came. the car became totaled with only 6k on it.

Originally posted by ohsoquik02
i beat the shit out of a new cav. from jim criveili chevy. i took a
header right into the a telepole. i did avoid a head on with a ford
pickup. when we hit the pole we hit the dash and then the airbags
went off.damm airbags SUCK getting hit by. five minutes later the snowplow
came. the car became totaled with only 6k on it.

:bsflag: :bigthumb:

Originally posted by rusty240det
i worked at enterprise…beating the ever loving christ out of those cars was soo much fun…winter time drifting was always the best…

word. i worked at the enterprise out by century 3 with one of my friends. we would always have to run cars around to different stores and whatnot. winter ruled there.

:slight_smile:

working at a used car lot is better, the one i worked at had nicer cars than enterprise and i beat the shit out of them

Originally posted by dg11
working at a used car lot is better, the one i worked at had nicer cars than enterprise and i beat the shit out of them
you probably beat the shit out my girls neon also :mad: :smiley:

Originally posted by Cutty
:bsflag: :bigthumb:

ill show you all the reciepts i had to pay towards it. to cover my
deductable. the car was a loner since mine had to get warrenty work
done

Originally posted by Shaggy
you probably beat the shit out my girls neon also :mad: :smiley:
whered she buy it?

Originally posted by dg11
whered she buy it?

premium

Originally posted by Shaggy
premium

i never worked there, it probably wasnt beat on too bad down there actually, if at all

my friend worked there and he’d always take out the high end cars, never really beat on any just had a lot of fun driving them

I went through 3 rental cars when the prelude was totalled.

Enterprise came and took their malibu back after i got it stuck in a muddy ass feild, covered in mud. Someone called them and they came with a tow truck while we were going to get tow straps. Broke the alternator on a corsica from doing donuts in reverse in a dry field…shooting up 20’ streams of dirt clumps from under the front fender.

rental cars = :cool: