More fucking drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found out the other day that my ex-cunt cheated on me last year!!! That mother fucker is gonna get a bullet in his fucking head!!! Now she,s pissed at me cause i called her on it and she said it was none of my business,i really wish i could just forget about her but i still love this fucking duche bag cunt!!! :nono: Fucking cunt!!! Just another same old devin post but i don,t give a fuck!!! Life sure knows how to fuck shit up on your part!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!! Death creeps even closer to me as the days go on and i,m fucking ready for the fucking shit to happen so i don,t fucking have to deal with this fucking shit anymore!!!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!!! All i wfucking want is to turn back time and change my fucking pathetic little fucking life!!! What the fuck is wrong with some fucking people huh!!! Mother fuckers don,t know who there fucking dealing with!!! I am a fucking time bomb waiting to fucking go the fuck off!!! Fuck life,fuck bitches,fuck you,fuck this shit!!!

call me well go out and get a beer

for get her man! we need to go hogging!

Fuck beer and fuck woman…i,m gonna go try some of that crack and OD on it!!! :bigthumb:

shut up forget about dat BS

we need a trip to the philly

gotta give sailor a call

whoa…chill the fawk down. no cunt is worth all this trouble over, esp. if u guys arent even together anymore. damn dood

~azn

devin the dude, chill out bro, you just broke my record of “fucks” in a post.

When you love the fucking cunt as much as i do it fucking is!!! She was my fucking life and without her i am not me!!! :mad: :mad: :bash:

wow…just wow…me n u don’t even really get along that great but i’ll buy ya one next time u’re around

I don,t fucking need shit but someone to kill!!!

well i’m not gonna offer that…but i do know how you feel contrary to some peoples beliefs…

football

i’m on devins team :smiley:

Man I know how you feel, My ex was a scandalist no good fucked up in the head bitch but I didn’t want to believe that she turned out that way. We spent like 6-7 days a week together so I know what you mean about not feeling like yourself… Not seeing her or talking to her is the best way to get over it…

im right with you man.

bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks.

Whatever you do, just don’t post up naked pictures of her as revenge. I’ll buy you one too next time I see you (even though I don’t remember meeting you on Saturday).

relax devin,i’ll give u some!!!come no girl is worth it,i give u some when u need it!

shhhhhhhhh,pics devin!!! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Whatever you do, just post up naked pictures of her its the best revenge…[/QUOTE]
and i know you have them!

need a p[arty at your house!

[/QUOTE]