More stretched tires bullshit

dkid hating on hellashit

and since when is anything that is remotely related to an automobile supposed to be an investment?

if u want to think about it like that, then nothing u buy for a car is a good investment. just get cuz u like it and kiss the money goodbye. i love the 240s in their

:lol :retardclap

I mean, the only expensive ‘investment’ on a lot of these cars is in the wheels…and I can’t think of something that holds its value better on a car than a good set of wheels.

fn skanks on here took a $350 set of style 5s, put a good amount of hours into them, and could easily sell them for 3x that now.

soooo dkid you’re a fucktard moronpants

The only thing that makes them perform like shit is the camber and stretch on the tires. Anyone who doesn’t own two sets of wheels is a ratard and anyone who has 4*+ camber is either on bags and doesn’t give a shit about handling or has adjustable camber in some form and can throw it back into normal specs in an hour.

If I ever get back into autoX in the MR2 all I’ll have to do is buy another set of K1s or the equivalent and I’ll be ready to rock. I’ll only have 2.5-3* of camber so that won’t be too dumpy.

Bro please read what i said in that sentence. I spend a good amount of money on my car because i love to drive it. I get satisfaction from that so its worth it to me. How many times can you say “dude my wheels look better than yours” before it gets old? Thats why you see way more of these low offset show cars for sale than track cars. Its just stupid

Yeah im stupid. you’ll never get what you put into it. You can take a shitty set of wheels and make them nice but then you’ve invested time, a lot of time.

bob, read this

Yeah im not saying your retarded, you havent spend 4k on wheels that are just gonna get beat to shit, most of these people have.

dkid, I dont know what you are getting at.

http://driftjapan.com/blog/car-parts/drifting-hipari-style-tires/

holy fucktard blanket statement

YEAH I KNOW BENJAMIN, DKID DOESNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THIS KIND OF SHIT SO I SAID THAT

Well i would 100% agree with you if these were drift cars we are talking about…

People do different shit with their cars, relax :lol

RPF1’s>*

only thing you’ve said ITT that makes sense

Just saw this, that is a ridiculous statement :rofl

Bob, quit while you’re ahead

He’s not ahead :lol