Who's a beast at mounting stretched tires?

Im trying to squeeze these 215/40s on my 17x10 (you can laugh if you’d like I dont mind:lol) but having trouble. Who or what shop is a beast at mounting heavy stretch within an hour of the 518? I had zero luck with a cheetah or starter fluid… Need these on by the end of the week to get ready for FirstClassFitment so any help will be appreciated.

here’s a pic of one of the wheels for clicking
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/Ollie125/rial%2017/621502de.jpg

Swing by ass this week I’ll give it a shot

sick you got some time tomorrow?

Grand Premier is the only place I trust with any wheels I value. They mounted re tires on my $5k+ BBS on my 911 and such. Granted I didn’t stretch or anything since I value my available tire widths lol, but I know they could do it.

I have the biggest boner ever looking at these wheels. Seriously. I’m in pain.

Love grand premier. Ill try them out if worst comes to worse

I have them in my bedroom so I always wake up with the biggest boners in the morning too:shifty

Thanks cossey… I’ve mounted plenty of tires including mine which are worth just as much as yours and powdercoated and never even scuffed the powder… Yea I have time tomorrow

I never said you couldn’t, but consider this:
Eff up just one wheel, then ASS will have to pay for a new one (yes I know it’d prolly be covered under their insurance) and possibly take things out on you. As a friend of yours, I’d hate to have any consequences from a mistake being taken out on another friend. I’d rather have some dude I don’t know get screwed and I wouldn’t feel any remorse.

Dammit cossey stop being polite and logical

both dudes named chris at grand premier are more than helpful and i’m sure will (very safely) give it a shot

When you use starter fluid prop the wheel/tire on two tires spaced apart so that the tire sits up around the valve stem. Pry it open and put your starter fluid in there, then apply air and light it. We (Steve and I) have mounted tons of tires this way. I currently run a 205/40 on a 9" wheel which is similar in stretch and that’s how I had to mount them

Those wheels are SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dope!

fuck

work miester’s are the wheels i want to buy for my car…maybe next year:)

Cool I’ll see you tomorrow. Any time I should aim for? I’m free any time after 10, was gonna swing by around 10:45

Ive never heard of a tire place covering the cost of a new wheel for scratching one(especially a stretched tire) or insurance covering it. Ive personally tried and they just go “meh it was like that”. Probably because I couldnt prove shit. This is why I only go to places I trust, care about their reputation, AND I always stand there and watch.

Nice. Yeah discovered these guys this summer because they were down the road from my work. Def good work

Yeah I got a nice explanation with pics from this dude that shows exactly how to position every etc. I tried tons of different positions (lol) without any luck. I was able to do 205/40s on 8.5s but these are giving me trouble. Doesnt help that I went with a tire that run extra narrow ha

Ill let you guys know how it goes tomorrow. Hopefully followed by mounted pics:number1

Works for me man see you then

all time fav wheel, cant wait to see these rolling around

You should be able to set those easily with starter fluid and good air supply. Sick wheels btw!

Its more about the starting fluid and air mixture than tire position.

Hey dude was just at ass… Gonna snag some food and stop back at 1045-1050ish you gonna be there?

Didn’t see you… You know we moved right