Mosport On Saturday (leave this thread for a few days)

Hey guys, one of the bigger races of the year going on this weekend at mosport, and i think it would be really cool to have you guys out to check out regional racing.

We don’t have enough 240 dudes out checking out regional racing, and for all you DM approved guys it would be really easy to run a regional event if you wanted.

I’m racing around 3pm on saturday at mosport, which is no more than 1hr from toronto. If you’re interested in coming just post up how many guys you think are coming. You can get free tickets from casc.on.ca, or i can bring you some at the track.

The racing is exciting, some say more exciting than Speed World Challenge and thats some exciting racing. Here’s a picture from a few weekends ago:

http://www.ziptied.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10252/7dedre2.jpg

oh ya, we’re also getting super soakers to spray at the intercooler rad and oil cooler during the pit stop to try and reset the cars temperatures back to almost a fresh start

if you have any super soakers speak up!

ill be coming down for sure with another friend so thats 2.

radek

oh pawdy

I’d really like to come check this out. Maybe some other westenders would be up for it.

Hurricane and I have been talking about coming to see at least one of your races this season.

Sounds good guys!

so far i think its you guys, maybe greg, ed yah said hes down, avery loves the pawdy, eric (thedecline) might be down, so its starting to look like a son240 meet already!

For free tickets go here boys:

http://www.casc.on.ca/comptkt/

date and time update, its actually saturday around 3pm not sunday

so my practice qualifying and 3hr race is all SATURDAY. The car is gonna be pissed!

I work for Bridgestone on the DDT (track) I will be working Saturday but will definately try to pop over on my lunch break to check it out.
I met one guy from here yesterday at the speedway, we both ran king of the hill… and both lost to the same guy, but it was nice meeting people from the board

I’ll be there…240 parking lot anyone?

??? so which is it!

The practice, qualifying and race is on Sat.

I’m down Sasha.

Possibly with the wife too.

sounds good dude!

Sorry guys i meant to say the practice qualifying and race is all SATURDAY, i edited the post to fix it up

ahhhh my free ticket thing isnt working!! this is harsh

Wish I could make it out. I’m working Saturday so I can track the car Sunday.

Good luck dude, hope you grab another top 3 finish!

Andrew.

Mosport security cant touch me :lol: wifeys dad owns them. I may show.

if you guys have any trouble getting tickets just give me a call and i’ll arrange somethig with you

416-857-3514

Dustin (Hurricane) and I will be there cheering you on tomorrow Sasha. Good luck!

Is there anywhere we can come say hi or assist with anything if you need?

probably in the pit area you can walk thru there normally…but are we gonna be parking in there or are we all going to have to drive around in the dirt?

you guys can park in the paddock wheres its tarmac just give me a call if youre coming up :slight_smile:

416 857 3514