Mossberg 500 with door breach

Sold.

NY legal guns are boring. LOL jk

GLWS, great gun !

I have this same gun, very good gun and he has it very resonably priced! GLWS

disclaimer: dont run up the street with this shotgun. i heard it ends bad, but FTP.

:lol

You bastard.
I tried to buy that barrel but the only way you can get it - is if you buy the gun.
So tempting…

Doing a lot of door breaching up there in Vermont? Lol

lmao

cops, confiscated mine, hook me up!

Holy shit I want this

I’d like to see you shoot this. All I can picture is you falling over.

Ill breach your door and catch you in the chin with a bean bag

Fixed.

nope. im not going to jail for selling you a gun and having you run up central ave with it, or shooting someone in your store :lol

buy it.

youd be suprised as long as you dont limp wrist it, its really not that bad. ive shot it one handed before. the gun certainly serves its purpose- home defense.

im still allowed to posess guns lol, I wasnt charged with felonies. And what I do with the gun wouldnt effect you lol

:ninja what do you have in stock for tvs.

:rofl

FUCK, I really want this!
Fuck me for not having extra cash right now.

someone says there picking this 50" i got up today, if not i have a 50 inch sanyo lcd

can you attach a collapsable stock? is that even legal in NY?

used to have this exact shotgun with the thumbhole stock and additional pistol grip…traded it on here for a Remington 700 that i ended up selling to JVG…man i miss both those guns =(

since it is not semi-automatic, yes as far as i know collapsable stocks are legal on this as it doesnt fall under the assault weapons ban, because its not an assault weapon.

can put a under folder or side folder or collapsable stock on this baby if you want.

you have something i want!

pm sent.