Most of these pictures are really...wow

neat. <3 flickr.

Most of these pictures are heavily photoshopped with common filters? Nice stuff, but it’s so Filters -> Artistic -> Select Filter it’s disgusting.

well if you aren’t wretched today…

Are you kidding? Go take a photo and try and get that kind of dynamic range by using photoshop filters.

HDR is awesome stuff, and she has some serious talent.

Those pics are really awesome…

Like I said

I’m not into huge amounts of photoshop. I can respect the time she put into it, but at that point it crosses the line of what I consider Digital Art vs Digital Photography.

That’s what most people would refer to as ART not PHOTO.

very nice…i love pics of city lights…my fav :slight_smile:

that isn’t 100% photoshop and you don’t have to use filters to do that. HDR images can range from 3-12 or more pictures put together. You can get some crazy effects. I understand what you don’t like about them, and I feel ya that it doesn’t even look real any more, but the technique is pretty cool.

I understand the technique, and I realize you dont need filters. It’s pretty obvious that some were used, hence the pastel feel to certain layers. The overexposure, etc, etc. It is supposed to “look surreal”, I understand the art/concepts behind it. I even like it, but it bothers me when someone calls these “photos”, they are NOT, they are digital ART.

i liked those toronto ones

fair enough :slight_smile:

You listen here mister and you listen here real well…

I just think they look neat. :shrug:

Wow, that is pretty nifty. :tup:

I like HDR when it’s used to capture stuff that would be near impossible to light. some of this stuff pushes it way too far (the sky / clouds are beyond “surreal” and just look “fake”) and loses its impact that way, but some of it is decently composed and very interesting - the main issue I have with HDR is the apparent lack of contrast, but to each his/her own

some badasspics right there:tup:

:tup: word

I wish I still had my camera, I always wanted to try an HDR photo

good stuff