...Motocross

I’ve got you beat I think though. I had a 2003 Yamaha YZ450f. Honestly was the fastest thing on 2 wheels in the dirt. Literally was impossible to keep the front wheel down. I’d come off the gate blowing through gears on 1 wheel.

Yeah i bet, my dad had a 450f…never rode it though, that 426 was the same way, you grab a fist full of throttle on that thing through the first 3 gears and the front was impossible to keep down.

I’ve gotta 50 all done up with a BBR kit, suspension, high rise seat and a bunch of other stuff too… I screw around on that every now and then. All my big bikes have been sold off. I’m going to be picking up a Pitster Pro X4 and i’m going to do some fast 50 races this season.

Racing got way too expensive between gas, race fee’s and upkeep on bikes. Atleast with this X4 i’m getting. I can pretty much break the bike down in 20 minutes and toss it in the trunk of my Civic and go do some fast 50 races on Friday nights and the weekends.

I’m looking to get a crf50 and mod it this summer, I’m not looking to race it i’ll prolly do a suspension and swingarm upgrade, the bmx bars, high rise seat, exhaust system, supermotard tires and some black or gold wheels, and then some white plastic…just to mess around on, i’ve always loved modded 50’s.

I actually have a friend who is looking to sell his 50. It’s in EXCELLENT shape, he hardly rode it. I can talk to him if you want I think he wants like $800 or $900 for it.

Really? any mods done to it??? any pics??? I’d def. be interested.

Yea BBR Kit (Big Bar Rise Kit), Rev box, front and rear suspension, Tall seat, white plastics, white tires. I don’t have any pics. He’s a local kid in Colonie. His name is Matt Niekcarz, some people on here might know him but i’m not sure. He hangs out with Mimmo down at 518 Motorsports.

The yz450F Only makes 2 more HP then a 426…stock for stock…a piped/air filter/jetted 426 easily outruns a stock yz450F…and when you get into internal motor work like my motor, its just retarted

Just bought a 2008 crf250R !!! ;D

03 YZ 450f’s were the fastest 450’s out. They started de-tuning them after that. Mine was bone stock and I was raping people out of the gate on this thing.

Yeah Yamaha had the best bikes out in the early 2000’s then they fell off and now are one of the worst, don’t get me wrong, im all for Yamaha but the kxf’s and sxf’s are siiickk!

2008 KXF 250 FTW!!!

Trust me…im well aware

Do you ride?

Wow, I missed quite a bit today! We’re gonna have to have a ‘motocross’ (or whatnot) meet!

jimmy owns ebmx, with his brothers but jimmy is the main owner. they are all iron workers for local 12…

Damn, i wish i still had my bikes…a meet would be nice, maybe i’ll have a 50 by then ;D

My buddy still has that 50 I mentioned if your interested, let me know

Second post in the thread, he races Quad Expert… :haha

Quadcross isn’t nearly as fun as motocross… That’s just my 2 cents though.