...Motocross

Quadcross??? I race Quadcross in the Winter on the Ice lol and Quad expert in Motocross in spring,summer and fall…I just got back from conneticut from riding all day yesterday and I feel like I got hit from a bus…im soooo sore lol

How much is it to ride moto town now? I know when they first opened that place up it was ridiculously over priced.

I had to pay 110 yesterday (75 to ride and 35 for insurance coverage for a year)…so now everytime I go, its only 75 untill my year insurance coverage is up.

i feel way more comfortable on a quad rather than a dirtbike im savin up to buy a new quad i used to race when i was little not lately thou

$75!? Wow… I’m assuming that’s a full day. That’s a nice track to ride from what i’m told. My buddy Ben Bellevue rides it pretty often. I used to go out to NEMX out in Andover, Ohio and ride their indoor track and do races there. They got ya $40.00 for open practices. It’s about a 5 1/2 hour drive. I used to make weekend trips out there, not as big as MT but still a decent track to ride indoors.

yah its $75 to ride all day long…11am to 9pm…Its pretty sweet. No big jumps tho…the biggest jump is only a 80 foot table top…its deff. a nice track to ride at during the week tho. Their was literally no one there yesterday so I didnt hafto worry about being held up by other riders.

yo i know matt hes madd cool and mimmos my couzin

:nuts

no one cares :confused

lol, I was hoping to see a bump and a ride go down… :wtf

revived, holy shit how did i miss this thread. i used to go up to ebmx and royal recently, when i was younger i used to race in the arenacross when it came to the arena in albany with a kx80, kx125 and yz 250. Shit got too expensive, here was my latest one the 03 yzf 450

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5396/46225051ve8.png

i used to be alll into this then i got my car haha. I raced my yz250 a few times. Claverack, dimondback, ace, royal. I was racing at the arenacross at the pepsi arena and broke my arm in half an a 426. 4 scrwes 2 pins later and i was back. Got a 04 cr250 and my arm has never been the same. I get mean arm pump quick. I went to PT and it didn’t really help so im just kinda stick with it. I got out of ridn for 2 or so years and just picked up a 03 wr450 street legal. It is going to be straight supermoto by spring time

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x153/crazyz250/DSC_0584-1.jpg
Anyone else into Supermoto? I want to find a club and check out some races ;D

Let’s do it! I’ll buy one next year and we’ll hit up some supermoto races!

Yo I saw you riding this thing a couple days ago. I’ve been thinking about picking something up if the price is right. What’d you spend on that thing?

anyone wanna do some trail riding this weekend?

I’d fuckin love to, but I’m busy all weekend. Where do you ride?

where I live…off exit 11

I have a race quad, and am a hardcore motocross rider, but Im starting to get more into trail riding since motocross is real dangerous and I dont want to take anymore chances with getting hurt since I have bills. I have a truck I can use and im open to come riding anywhere if anyone wants to go this weekend.

picked it up for $2700 with 650 orig miles on it. It was in okay shape, needed plastics and what not but runs like a champ. It still has dirtbike tires on it over winter it is getting stripped, powdercoated and TONES of new parts. Going ALL black - its gona be a nice bike when its done. I figured id get it on the road and make sure its a sound bike before i put alot fo money into it and its a blast to ride. Wheelie everywhere i go and its so easy to whip around haha. Fuckin around back in british america is so much fun so many curbs and hills to jump and set up a course etc. Its something different to… everyone has a crotch rocket but no one has a streetlegal dirtbike other then rivette, muchless a supermoto! Pick one up i love mine

I’ve got an 04 CRF230 and my dad’s got a 03 DRZ400

If I can snatch one for up for a deal like you got I definitely am going to. Otherwise i’m steppin up to litre bike in the spring.

i want another dirtbike :sad