...Motocross

Last I knew Reckone still had a 87 XR600 and 96 KX250 I think they were both for something like $900 each, check the for sale section

thinking about getting a atv for winter. next door neighbor has a atv plow that im about to borrow since he dosnt have his bombardier anymore.

I will sell my race quad if someone is seriously interested in it.

Did Moto Town shut down? I haven’t been out riding in 2 months. Only riding it on my street.

they shut down, but they just re-opened and have a new owner and changed the whole track.

Is it still retarded and only part of the building? The used the majority of the building for they’re sprint car track. I’d love to go out there, I actually used to work about 1/4 mile from there and ate lunch / went to the gym there everyday.

no, they made it the full track now.

www.mototownusa.com

It’s not as expensive anymore either. My brother has been out there a few times now since it changed ownership.

On a side note, is anyone doing the arena cross next week at the Times Union Center? I won’t be around to catch it this year but I was wondering if they’re were gonna be any locals entering it.

I think I might actually enter. It’s Sat night, but we can race sunday right? I’m excited, but I have to get my ass out and ride b4 then!

Yea Sunday is for the Am’s. I’ve done it before in the past and I personally didn’t like it. If you’ve never ridden Arena Cross before, it’s a really technical track. Everything is super close and it’s tight. It’s expensive too.

hmm, like how much does it cost? What didn’t you like about it though?

After everything it was like a $100. Like I said, the track is very technical. If you haven’t done a lot of supercross or motocross races, it’s going to be a very difficult track for you. It’s really slick too from what I remember.

I was thinking about going out there for fun and tearing shit up since I have only done a few races this year but im not in any the condition to hold my pace for more then a few laps lol

I have about 150 races under my belt :nod

Lets see, hmmmmm. I have about 6 races, lol :umm

Try doing it on 2 wheels. :nana

fuck that. I cant ride a dirtbike to save my life.

I heard on the radio commercial they were doing quads this year. Are you going to race in it?

prolly not. I havent riden my quad in a month. I would have arm pump within the first lap…after my injury im not really into racing anymore. In my eyes, its not worth putting myself in danger if im not getting paid for it…its not worth a life time of pain and huge medical bills for a 10$ trophy and respect.

yea i raced arena cross at the pepsi twice and the second time i broke my arm in half haha not doing that again. I was there sat night and having quads there was a dumb idea. It’s way to small but i loved watching the kdis get fucked up on them sooo funny. Did they do am’s on sunday? i heard it was only one night and that was it.