motorcycle DEMO DERBY.. holland!

i don’t know about cheap. just drink before you go and/or in the parking lot, then leave plenty in your car for return trips/sneaking a few in. if that’s what you meant by cheap then it most certainly is. i don’t know how much beer is there since i haven’t been there in a while but i don’t recall it being particularly cheap. cheaper than downtown? yes. cheaper than buying a 30 and keeping it in your car? no.

i take it u will be there to see the lean mean green machine in action? i know i will…i just with they would let him have passangers…i actually might be safer than riding with chris normally. lol

cans of beer i believe were $2 last time, thats not to bad for any event. either way- beer +motorsports+rednecks= funnay.

so… i’m now deaf (from the f’in anouncer)…
great show… the motorcycle demo was LAME.
everything else kicked ass… a record crowd. Over 10,000 tickets sold.
boat tow was great, enduro too… time to PTFO

[quote=“Vile,post:24,topic:30476"”]

the motorcycle demo was LAME.

[/quote]

+1

Overall it was a good time. No Buses flipped over though…

how is a bike demo lame…?? it sounds like a crazy time

[quote=“97Ranger,post:26,topic:30476"”]

how is a bike demo lame…?? it sounds like a crazy time

[/quote]

guys on dirtbikes taking runs at each other. knocking them over, at one point one of the guys stole someone elses bike and took off on it. it wasnt anything too exciting, just something a yuppie redneck might find very exciting. and the boat race was priceless. nothing like seeing boats sliding around the track and being smashed by other cars. and as for the enduro, a fellow nyspeeder ws driving the teal contour with the number 5 on it and didnt do too bad, minus the fact that he was a pussy and didnt hit anybody. :rofl:

ya it was SOO fkin lame. the whole event sucked royally. 10-15 minutes between “events” made it worse. it had its moments but overall wasnt worth the $20 per person to go. OH BTW beer was $3.25 per CAN 18 per 6 pack what a joke. DId i mention they let in more people than they could handle,ya!

The guy jumpin the schoolbus, did it in a ford tempo, lol. Then landing in/on an RV, rofl that was funny like ‘aww what a tard’ funny.