http://www.hollandspeedway.com/event-Detail.aspx?eid=11

hahaha… that can’t be good.

I need to go to this

that is quite literally nucking futs

Where is that exactly

[quote=“The_Russian,post:4,topic:30476"”]

Where is that exactly

[/quote]

in the shittiest town u could imagine…its about a half hour south of buffalo straight down the 400 and right at the only light in holland lol.

what bikes are used?

I heard about this. WTF? How is that even remotely safe? I wanna know details.

iv been to a few of these seeing as i live right by it and get in free most of the time. u will see some shit u definately didnt expect i can gaurantee you that. as for the 20 bucks, not too bad but, food forget it. the lines are long as hell and def not cheap. but the show is pretty sweet and i would recommend going just for a good time.

lol motorcycle demo, that ought to be good

I hear this on the radio, and assumed I just heard it wrong… I guess not. Sounds like people are going to die.

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:5,topic:30476"”]

in the shittiest town u could imagine…its about a half hour south of buffalo straight down the 400 and right at the only light in holland lol.

[/quote]

There are 3 lights in holland now

^^ where is the 3rd one? i know if 2 one for the fire department (that they dont use) and the main one. i dont know where this 3rd one is your referring to.

^^i think he meant the two that are in front of the church that are never used and the main/glenwood one that has been there forever. anyway, if you can read and drive, you can find the place. go south on the 400, which turns into rt 16, turn right at the only regular traffic light in holland is (the other two don’t count because they’re not at intersecting streets, but at a church parking lot and a fire hall.) there will be a sign there telling you to turn and just drive up glenwood until you see the speedway. it’s idiot proof, and trust me, it needs to be because it is holland. i love how the picture on the holland speedway’s website is a picture of the orlando speedway. holland speedway is too lame to take their own pictures.

I remember seeing this in SC, the bikes are usually geared super tall so it’s hard to get speed up quickly. Quite entertaining to watch though.

hey dirtye30, jimmy “elvis” is where we went and i welded your exhaust. last year he jumped into a camper with his truck.

[quote=“MPD47,post:10,topic:30476"”]

I hear this on the radio, and assumed I just heard it wrong… I guess not. Sounds like people are going to die.

[/quote]

lol… in.

^^i think some chick almost got killed there a couple years ago. they were doing the figure 8 with the buses and there was a solid t-bone at the intersection and the chick’s bus got rolled. they had to mercy flight her out. she lived though.

^^^

Insert Relevant Family Guy Clip

some guy is jumping a school bus on a dirtbike…haha… go to a local motocross track…75% of the jumps are 3x longer than a bus.

saw the bike demo last time, its lame. The crash o rama is nuckin funny though, good time, cheap beer at Holland, great time, might go!