motorcycle help!

Does anyone know any good shops that will work on my 79’ cb750F? It needs to be tuned bad and I need it done fast ? Anything ?

freewheeling?

^ over charged last time i went there… best suggestion maybe Big Eds… or take it to empire might work on it because its older. they are old school euro bikes but the guy likes everything. i would say empire best bet.

freewheeling has a new service manager… his names jt… he seems like a decent guy to me

:picard: More info? I guarantee it does not need to be tuned. What’s wrong with it?

well i ended up selling it to some guy from Kentucky. Its running rich, and will not rev up very smoothly. I told him about it and he said he’d like to fly into buffalo 28th and ride it home. So i’d like to get it running perfect by the time he comes in. He said he would pay for the tune/fix, but i want to take it somewhere good that won’t rip him off either…the plugs get fouled and she runs rich…it has a k&n filter and 2 up jets, which ran awesome last summer…i still have the 1up jets…so if someone knows anyone that will mess with the carbs and make it run great in within a few weeks lemme know!

You rejetted it when you only have a k&n filter? Go back to stock.

+1… get them cleaned and synced… call it a day… the bike is 30 years old, shit gets in there and needs to be taken care of…

pfffft carbs… welcome to pre-2003 lol j/k

anyone know anyone that wants to do it fast/cheap ?

call jerry (the squirrel man)

whats wrong with it exactly? im in school for bikes and such

Problems: The bike will not rev over say 5K and idles poorly. It will then faul the plugs. I think its due to running rich. I’m no expert so i need someone to go over it before this guy gets here to drive it home as i said i would do. Anyone want to work on it let me know! but this can’t take forever it needs to be done in 2-3 weeks tops!

hummm well sounds like it needs a carb. clean, and a sync.if i can get some free time i’ll PM you i can see what i can do.

well she is at Big ed’s for now…i’ll let you guys know how that goes…he seems to think its an electrical issue…which it very well could be i guess since the plugs getting fowled could be cause by a lack of spark…fun fun ! empire had over a 3 week wait and he didn’t seem like he wanted to do it? o well