Motorcycle Inspection

I want to know where to get one. I want to know if motorcycle inspections are any different than a car inspection. I also need a few hookups because I have a fender eliminator, flush mounts, and a cracked headlight. :snky:

Thanks in advance!

freewheeling… they always take care of me there…

With the fender eliminator kit, you’ll be fine, as long as you have your plate mounted somewhere visible

Flush mounts are ok, as long as they work obviously.

I’m not sure about the headlight because it’s cracked, but I think you’ll be ok as long as the bulb still works

fender eliminator is no problem, flush mounts are no problem so long as they work and headlight as long as it works is fine. freewheeling did mine on military.

+1 freewheeling, call them though because some hours/days they don’t do it.

location?
I use a shop in NT, there nice guys…use them alot. if i went with you im sure they wouldnt give you any problems.

also check your forks for leaks but otherwise alot like a car inspection, if you see a sign for motorcycle inspection it usally is near the car one, a shop can do it…

SAC RACING is another possibility. +1 to call ahead at freewheeling, cuz they require appointments

what bike did you buy?

I just go to Hamburg Honda. They went over my bike in about 2 minutes. Checked tires, lights, horn, complimented my fender eliminator and off I went. They didn’t even start it.

you need
good tires
all lights working
good brake pads
a horn of some sort

pretty much anywhere will pass you

went to don georges, no problem, i have a fender elim as well

what if you don’t have mirrors or a speedometer?

There is a place across the street from Kustom works on Transit rd. Cant remember what its called but they repair or sell or whatever bobcats and other heavy equipment. They do bike inspections. Got mine done there with no prob. the dude even topped off my tire.

you wouldn’t mind going with me tues. morning would you?

btw, I have an 05 blue r6

my 58 pan head has a bicycle horn i put on to pass inspection, i have no speedo or even tach

you may need one sort of mirror