Need a motorcycle inspection...

okay so the bike should pass inspection no problem except it doesnt have a high beam, only a low beam. Wheres the best place to go, who wont say anything about the light or the bike in general
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy114/seitzb517/IMG_0237.jpg

I go to the little gas station right by on the farm on rt 2 in latham. The guy pretty much checks blinkers and puts the miles on the sticker and off you go. Type Gendy was asking this a few months ago, not sure where he ended up going.

Albany Honda never gave me a problem with any of my bikes.

Every year I go to Pro Cycles on Rte 9 in Clifton Park, takes about 10 min tops of your time and never once have a I had a problem there.

why not just replace the blown bulb first?

^:rofl

It’s not wired for a dual-filament light bulb, Paul, that’s why.

why not right??

if only it were that easy :lol

indeed, i ordered a new hydro switch for the taillight so i can get that working before the inspection, i think im going to try albany honda but dont you need an appt?

Griffins is where i went. You just have to stand at the garage door and bullshit with him while hes doing it and you’ll be fine.

I’ve also had mine done there, no appt required did it on my lunch break from work.

Griffin, talk to Jeff (the only black guy working there). Tell him I sent you up to get it inspected. You should be all set, plus it’s right by your crib.

You may. I never needed one when I went over.