mountain bikers- what up

yo, long time BMX rider, raced for a year. i just ordered a gray fisher Mullet mt. bike and im really pumped to get it in. i rode hunters creek the other day with my friend usin his dads old trek and i had a blast so i had to buy one. what are some other cool places to ride that have like fast downhill and like cliff jumps and stuff like that? also seeing that im a total nooob what are some sites for mt. bike parts and stuff? my bike has mech. disc brakes id like to upgrade to hydrolic disc’s at somepoint. my friends got a really nice trek 6500 slr that rides awesome and has them on it.
http://www.fisherbikes.com/img/bikes/2009/640x400/mullet.jpg

I used to rock a kiti, and a hoo koo e que been saving up for one of these bad boys…

or

http://www.harobikes.com/mtb/gallery/albums/album-31/lg/09_Thread8_mint.jpg

or

I still can not decide

o herez a good forum

forparts:

pricepoint.com
jensonusa.com

thank you

and jared- #3 looks pretty dope

question- might be kinda vauge but what size spindle do mt bikes use? or are there a few different sizes… i have a set of profile cranks that id like to use maybe with a single gear up front. the profiles are 19mm 48spline spindle- think i could use them? im assuming id need to find a bb that would fit the frame and hold the berrings thatll fit the cranks… idk

not gonna find much around here for drops and other bike-specific stunts, at least that I know of. Sprague brook county park, hunters creek and ellicottville are the only real places for good singletrack trail in wny. There is also letchworth and a few other spots near rochester. ellicottvile has some decent downhils but you also have to climb them.

yeah i still like the trails park thats why i got the bike with gears too

Hunter’s has the best “tech” riding in Erie County. Sprague has better flow to the trail loop though.

Ellicottville is the best overall though in WNY. There are some areas that as a newcomer will keep you busy and walking sections.