Movie: RedLine

http://www.redlinethemovie.com/trailers.aspx

just saw the trailer for this on speed. Some hott cars…for once.
Comes out in April i guess.

thoughts?

Haha I just saw it on speed too, I was thinking it was F & F all over again except with exotic cars but I’ll probably go see it anyway…

i lol’d when i saw eddie griffen LOL.

yea…saw it when I was watchin Forza Motorsport Showdown…nothing liek a F&F with Supercars…I will see it and I wont deny it

Nice thing about this is that you know most kids who go home after seeing this movie wont be able to buy or “rice out” the cars like they did after the F & F.

no but they will still drive like ass hats leaving the movie

I saw that too while watching Pinks. I keep thinking to myself that this movie will have to suck because there is no way their budget could afford them to wreck so many high dollar supercars and because of that the special effects showing the cars wrecking will be awful. If this movie is anywhere near passably good I will be shocked.

Just my $0.02.

Its got Gus Hansen in it so it must be cool.:stuck_out_tongue:

they cant just put a body on an empty car??

Believe it or not, they wrecked a real CGT during filming. I’ve got photos somewhere of it at a promotional event.

:lol: Hence why Eddie Griffin is the headline star… that ate the budget.

Pocket change for Hollywood.

Well, it was a salvage car, and they did remove the motor before launching it off some pneumatic cannon.

pshh. Cheap bastards.

Wouldn’t it be ironic if that salvaged CGT they used was the one who’s crash ended the production of CGT’s?

No crash ended the production of the CGT.

What about that law suit when the wifes’ husband put one into a wall and died?

Ben’s crash had absolutely NOTHING to do with the production stop 250 units “early”.

I watched Red Line for the first time last night…I thought the show was great. The episode was all about drifting. It sounds like the movie is going to be good or atleast entertaining to say the least. I’ll go see it for sure.

They are two totally different things, one is the TV show (speed channel) the other a movie.

x…

If the movie is based off of the tv show…then how are they so different :baby: ? LOL