4/13 - RedLine

just by chance on myspace, i see an advertisement for this movie…hadn’t heard of it before, but i saw an Enzo, a Carrera GT, and a Saleen S7…my mouth dropped, i clicked on the page…watched the trailer…and can not wait to go see this!

It’s basically a Fast and Furious only with the elite rich class rather than punk kids, and as already stated…SIQQQ cars… :tup:

YouTube - Redline Official Trailer v. 1

There’s a better trailer on their Myspace page though…

its got a koniggsegg (sp lol)

ill just dl it…

They actually wrecked a CGT for this movie, it was already Salvaged, but they did wreck it to the point of no return. Some of it is CG though (the wreck).

CGCGT?

CGCGT and CGT :wink:

CGCGT+CGT

ahh i see…

So how many people are actually goin to go see it ? It doesnt look that bad from the trailers

we will all mock it until it comes out and then all go see it

i’ll go see it, hot chicks + hot cars is enough for me

<---------- IN

weren’t there previews/clips for this around on the internet even before FATF2 came out?

for some reason I remember seeing clips atleast a few years ago

looks like one of thos movie that while you are walking to your car afterwords, every poped collar dudebra is going to be sittin in his caviler with it in N revin it at girls. so in short… im real excited.:smiley:

u know ill be there andy :tup:

TTT, coming out this friday :smiley:

lol word.

i wanna go see this also

edit: fuck

You posted in the wrong thread, stupid.

I just went and saw this movie and boy was that a mistake LOL. I totally forsee some awesome F&F style Gif’s coming from this movie in the near future :lol:

fucking. awful.

worst…movie…ever

but adam, jim and myself made it funny