4/13 - RedLine

i dunno, i dont think even we could make it funny :frowning:

if we could just watch all the clevage shots over and over…with maybe the cars…and just the sound of the cars, nothing else…then and only then, might it have been worth 1% of what i paid to see it…

rofl… all i have to say about this one. omg.

just saw this… pretty bad… the acting must of been compensated for the cars… lol
n e how the several burnouts and kids showing off was pretty funny afterwards also!

did you go to the quaker crossing one tsitalon?

word!(that means yes)

stupid 2g mitsu eclipse body kit ugly cut me off showing off his bov… sigh… ruin the dsm name…

haha white honda? gold for taurus? blue plymouth acclaim? that was me and my friends PRETENDING we have sweet cars. lol im the dumbass who was sliding my car around in the back like an asshole :slight_smile:

hmmm… so that is who i was chuckling at… or how bout the guy in the gto who did a burnout on a cold engine… pretty siqqq +smart!

lol yeah he can have fun with killing his goat…or he could give it to me and i could save it :slight_smile:

okay you two- get a room. .this is a thread to talk about how awesome redline was.

i’m going tomorrow night again if anyone wants to join me. you’ll recognize me because i’ll be the one driving down transit at 180mph with my headlights off and night vision on…

180? psh. dude thats nothin, he was doin like 200 with nightvision with slight blurrs of some fine ass, and you gotta pass a cop at 205 too

nah i dont like going over 200mph because the last time i did my car took flight and well… that didn’t end well ( a girl got a concussion )

ohhh, Y00 THE N0S G@V3 M3 W!NG$

ROFL i was there to see “shooter” (decent film) I saw the F&F rigs in the lot and a few Bimmers, also saw a faggy cream yellow bimmer with a small oil pond underneath it with some lame attempt at funnay for a license plate, cant remember who’s car that was though. serves you ricers right! We all knew it was gonna suck! I mean what ya think undercover brother was gonna be in it!! LOL!

do i smell skunk?

or ape?

I smelled something.burnt oil?

my car smells like burning plastic. but its a shittier brand and a gayer color.

ehhh. ok movie. hot cars. shitt acting.

fucking awful