Moving Sucks

Well, I moved out of my place of residence for 2 years in depew to Hamburg. That didn’t end up working out so I was lucky enough that Beck was moving out of the Ritz and I took his spot. Big thanks to 94wvwglxvr6, Newman and Walker for welcoming me and for Beck for hooking me up on a month’s rent. This place rocks!! :tup:

ohhh man. pics of you in numans belt or ban…

:tspry:

Hahahha… Big thanks also so Robhimself for helping me move!

good shit…

yea…but moving is not fun at all!!!

yeah, I moved seven times in the last two years. I hope it’s better for you than the last place, not that it was bad, but not good.

I agree w/ krazyjon.

I will need some help when I move in March

Anytime! Just dont move for again for at least a month or i wont help you. Hope you didn’t wake up with a sore butt.

lol… and after that damn u-haul van we had?

Yeah tell me about it, $100 wasted… Oh well.

i hate moving. currently in my 16th residence in 10 years.

Glad it’s over, post up next time if You need some help… always willing to lend a hand moving.

Uhhh… that’s got to be a real interesting house :uhoh:

Thanks Nick, hopefully I won’t need your help for a while…

I am locked in for 2 years :tup: to finding a good solid cheap place. Now if only my furnace will work for the entire winter, but no heat = cheap gas bills :slight_smile:

Congrats on the new pad, enjoy your stay

So YOU’RE the new guy.

Interesting…

Moving isn’t fun… I was thinking of getting out of my lease where I currently live… but dont want to move… kuz it sucks major ass.

Why is that interesting?

Sounds to me like someone wants some chin nuts.

:word:

that’s what that house is all about… isnt it?

IB4RubicantIsAMySpaceWhore

:rofl:

Because I didn’t know you by your name when Newman was talking about you. But now I sort of know who you are from your posts. I like to randomly pop in at the Ritz.

EDIT: Chin nuts? Hahaha. Not.

That’s right, you have the boyfriend who doesn’t know that Eclipses aren’t RWD… :rofl: