MP3 phone: Chocolate....

Um…don’t get al pissed at me for me telling u my opinion faggot and what i have seen and read,and FYI the newer version of razors are far better than waht ur thinking of:moon: ,i just said if i had to choose it would prob be that instead of thechocolate bar peice of shit thingy. U sya the battery lasts?..have u used the MP3 player long enough yet?..didn;t think so,alot of people buy it for that reason and what do u get…junk! With the MP3 player playing u roughly only get about 6 hours of battery time jackass,so if ur out camping or anywhere and want music and bought this 500 dollar POS for that reason then u will be kicking urself in the ass when the battery dies in the middle of nowhere and u can,'t calls or listen to music or takes pics of ur Boyfriends ass.Flash u say…real camera?..obviously these are the stand out things that the chocolate are made for,MP3 player,video and camera…so u say buy a 'real" camera? Tel me y u got this thing then if ur not woried about all these things…i think it is becasue u jumoed on the gay ass bandwagon and juat wan t to be like…'Hey look at me guys! I got the new LG 8500 Chocolate phone and u don,t!"…:ugh2: Aanyhow,i hope u got a warrenty with it so when it fails u can take it back and hopefully get a real phone without all the hype and BS on it that isn,t worth shit wo a battery:bowrofl:

E815 or V3i or x>“Chocolate”