MPD...you've been called out. 150+ degree drift

YESSSS. Can’t wait to see it Mike. :slight_smile:

Someone just told me to check out this version of the ken block vid at 2:59 in and sure enough he does something real similar, except I was full power down basically going backwards well before where I turned around, watching the snow bank approach by looking over my shoulder out the back window. He kicks it around right as he reaches the cone:

Doing it on snow lets you do it with less entry speed and less power.

That’s exactly what I was thinking of when I got the image from you (stupid cell network and their delayed delivery).

I’m going to have to readjust my ebrake for this because there is no way I’ll be able to pull it off without it.

:tup: :tup:

Ok, I finally put the M5 engine back together and took the car out tonight runs nice and strong. I’ve only managed 99 degrees of drift so far. Need a bit more effort and we’ll see about 150+

I was having some pretty good success busting it around in the UB parking lots around some of the orange cones they have out there.

IDK about 150 degrees but it was getting pretty gnarly.

Much more fun and controllable when the parking lots are just wet though… instead of ice on summer tires…

how did I miss this shit.

Good looks.

any vids?

Soon.

Nice.

im still LOLing on the “how did you not hit the cars”

but nice… lets get it done with out snow