mr2 for burnyD

Nice car, I love SW20’s. I like a lot about the car, but those wheels are too busy IMO (looks like all that is missing on them is some diamond studs and rubys)… But, they are still pretty nice, just not something I would choose. Actually since they are 18’s, I bet it will look better with a tasteful body kit. I’m taking it that you are planning on getting a body kit? There was a really really nice, silver one for sale on mr2oc.com a little while ago with the border kit and your wheels, I think your wheels… Didn’t have the blue lugs on it. I’m going to be looking for a black or silver one here soon, turbo of course.

yellow one use to run around here that looked just like that one,of course it was a homo driving it,but to each his own

it was a joke. But have fun looking for a sw20. Last year they were very easy to find around the area. But I dont know what happened there very very hard to find. I searched for months until I finally found a shell to buy. Check out my build thread for more in members projects.

AW11s are cool its just the ugly/power factor that turns me off to them.

good luck finding one for a reasonable price. Are you looking for shell only or an entire running car? Most mr2s you will find for sale are usdm’s are 150kish on a stock motor. Shell + clip is the way to go.

a gay car that would of put 10 cars on your pos.

Yay…another 13 second car owner with an 11 second mind:ugh2:

:greddy2:

Y is it that evry fucking time i turn around u are bragging about ur lil fucking car and being faster than al lhte cars u call out? U r slower than 99% of them. I understnad u love ur car and treat it like a prized Footlong 100% meat hot dog but in this “real” world u are only a high 13 sec car:hsugh: Quit picking fights u cannot win:burnout:

devin you turn one wrench and break 3 motors. I do give you credit that was a pretty good post and I am very loyal and devoted fan of the footlong but tacos are more prefered. But anyways, I am going to eat… no not really. But I called you out about 20x never went out once I dont know if it was because you were broken or jsut afraid of a homo car. I never really start the “calling out” You just always call it a gay car in your homo type of ways and act as if your gtp is better than what everyone else has.

How did I do blow the motors by my work? Please tell me how a PCM misfunction was my fault? I htought so…but anyway…:ugh2:

Incase u havent noticed i don’t call out races at all,i could give two shits about ur F&F wanna be mentality,this is the real world dan…get ur head out of ur ass and ur fav movie,that’s not how it works.

I have never once said the GTP is almighty or the best car or beter than ur’s…once again ur wrong,and as far as running mine wiht urs goes…i really don’t care what u say,i never once said i wouldn’t run u,i have not becasue i am not going out of my way for a kid with what i would like to call…the “BLUESVT” mentality.

Go run ur fucking car first and see if it hit’s 13’s then fucking talk,i ma tired of hearing ur BS about ur fucking car…by no means is it fast:ugh:

ok guys enuff or :ban:'s! to early in winter for all the b/s thats going on!

thats 1 more wrench than you’ve ever turned :kekegay: