MrRage Sepc V 09 Build **NEW VIDZ** Page 20

I havent looked through the thread much, but are you upgrading your fuel pump?

Yes. going to a 255 Walbro

so you don’t want to ride bitch with someone???

God damit Ryan lol
what else is needed to get your car running again??
Mopac is loaded with couplers.

I need all my intercooler piping to actually fit, my downpipe to fit (which it doesn’t), and my electrical stuff wired. I also need a tune to drive on. I’m still if everything worked out 3 days away. The only way I would have a car by tomorrow night is if I could magically find someone to tune it Friday evening and I would need an exhaust shop that didn’t drag ass. I also work tonight which eliminates about 6hrs of work that could be done. And the couplers @ mopac are $70 a piece. I ran out of money a week ago. So Ya.

P.S. No I don’t want to ride along with anyone.

70 bucks a piece? are you looking for a 45 or 90 degree bend coupler?? Thats the only reason why I could see it being that retardedly expensive.

What portion of the downpipe does not fit? Atlas auto & exhaust do great work. Same with Park muffler.
Is there any base tune maps on sentra forums for your SAFC?

Yes I need 45’s and 90’s like my WTB thread states. As for Park Muffler they are the reason none of the exhaust work is done. They threw away my downpipe and had to make me something from scratch that did not come close to fitting. I don’t want to talk about that. As for the intercooler piping none of it fits cold or hot side. And no the SAFC maps are completely different for every spec v since the ECU has what they call tune drift.

Any particular lenghts in the couplers?
I’ll ask around, as im sure one of my friends has the one’s you need.
You could buy some 45 or 90 degree 2.5" muffler pipes from crappy tire?

Ok ask… And no I don’t want muffler pipe

soo stubborn. lol

Well I could half ass it or I can do it right.

if u need to get a down pipe done right check out thriftys auto muffler and brake shop they do a good job at that stuff

its just pipe. you can do that for now, and when your cars running have custom intercooler parts fabbed for your car by Epic Welding in stainless steel, instead of using 90 degree bend couplers

Sweet,

I’m done lol. Everything except the bloody down pipe which I have to get the car towed to get on. I was also able to get the intercooler piping to go around the fog lamps without hanging under the car.

My DP that doesn’t fit lol. I think I need to start 2.5" then flair to 3"

And my dog gives it his paw of approval. (MrsRage’s Idea)

P.S. Thanks to Steve (GOT SER) for driving my ass around everywhere today.

GOOD TO HEAR IT!
now cant wait to see you driving around…

EPIC Ryan … great job!!! got to see!

It’s about time! j/k, you’re a braver man than I Gunga Din. Can’t wait to see it after your downpipe and tune, should be a monster.

I would highly recommend wrapping the turbo and down-pipe up or you might melt your engine cover and cook the alternator! Tight fit, must have been a pain. Good job!

Yes it was tight. I have all the wrap sitting in my garage. Just waiting for the DP

applause finally! How’s Meagan holding up :smiley: