MT Diesel Shootout: Ford vs Dodge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvn6-NWRqvo&playnext_from=TL&videos=tNLGdmlAOw4&feature=sub

second sentence out of that guys mouth is chicken shit bull shit, i refuse to watch this dumpy video

They don’t even bother putting the Duramax’s in the tests because it makes the other companies trucks look like dogs!

This.

Lol, other then the fact that cummins owns all.

I can’t wait to drive the 2011 super poopy

So you can see what a failboat it is? :lol

fuckoff or i’m puttin hoodpins in the civic

Cummins are awesome but too bad they put them in such a POS truck.

Ive seen more rusty '04+ Rams than any other trucks of the same age and my brother’s '05 Ram has needed a ton of work and only has a bit over 90k on it.

Seems like you’d just need parts from all three companies to make one bad ass truck. Maybe I should have clarified, lol…24v Cummins engine FTW!

Ford truck, Dodge motor (Cummins), Chevy tranny (Allison)

You can keep it after that.

man that truck is going to kick some lilly asses. 730ft-lbs from the factory!!! shit is nutso. I highly doubt their in house auto is any match for the Allison though. I might go test drive one of these, the interior is sick.

I want the new Sierra Denali HD w/ 6.6l D-Max very badly, despite the fact that I can’t afford it nor would I have any use for it.

Yeah I thought the new interior on em was tits, even though its ricer shit to like interiors lol.

wait til gm announces their 2011 numbers they said at least 750ft-lbs in a few different interviews and the denali HD is gonna be badass!!! they also completely redid the chassis. and suspension! the new front end has been revamped to allow for more weight.

sick. truck wars are awesome. too bad they are all so fucking expensive!!!

+1. I gotta say though I do love my Duramax.

haha word!!

this video sucks!

Not many here need, or can afford a new truck. And no, spending 1/4 of your take home pay is not ‘affording’:Idiots