mtg is ??? (sport bike*** f4i, zx6r,r6,cbr)

05 r6 raven edition for 5000. 10,000 miles

someone has to have a bike out there for me in my price range bump for a good bike.

edit: what bike is in your avatar?

looks like a gsxr to me…

with an r1 tail (02-03)

I agree.

i meant to say, is that your bike in your avatar, but then he wouldnt be lookingg for one

no, he addressed that in THIS thread…

hes looking for his first bike

its my buddies bike its a 05 gsxr 600

There have been plenty of bikes to look at lol, why haven’t you pulled the trigger on one yet? Its almost spring!

shouldve bought GKM’s bike…

most likely you’ll be able to pick it up cheap in a couple months… :ishouldnthavesaidthatimsuchanasshole:

Just trying to find the right one i am kind of picky ha. the right one will come along.

any bikes out there for me i could raise the price up a bit for a nicer bike.?

if you want my bike ill take 4 grand, its got new everything and i jsut bought a sick ass rear cowl for it and it has 9k on it

i was gonna wait till i graduate to treat myself to a new CBR but you can make it early if ya want =)

or, just take 2 grand and get a 97-2000 600cc bike, theres tons on CL with about 15k

just woke up and had a dream that i bought a red cbr1000rr

what kind of bike is it?

He has a 2002 GSXR1000. He’s got a pic in his profile. Probably not the first bike you’d want to start riding on.

i wouldnt recommend it either as a first bike, unless youre a man O YEAHHH

ya id kill myself alot faster with that lol

bump for a good bike.

Have you been checking craigslist? Should be some decent deals still in the WNY area. Might want to be a little less picky so you can still snag one before the prices go up in the Spring.