muffler

I was just reading a post on pa honda .com and saw this post of a wacked out muffler check it out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2469455071

real ones are good that one SUCKS

ive never seen a muffler like that!!! but iam no ricer either!

i have no idea what the hell that muffler is supposed to do

:gives: :gives: :gives:

i have seen those for years but i dont know what its for. i think better flow but since it quiets it twice its good to go.

Originally posted by h22hatch
real ones are good that one SUCKS

yep, its a Mugen twinloop rip off…

the point is to cut sound by passing the exhaust thru the muffer 2xs esentualy…

there to damn bulky for a street car IMO…

that show on speedvision had a kia on there nad they put one on it and redynoed it:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
that show on speedvision had a kia on there nad they put one on it and redynoed it:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kias are some quick cars… i remember hearing flyinglow talk about wanting to swap a kia motor in his truck

Originally posted by Blue
kias are some quick cars… i remember hearing flyinglow talk about wanting to swap a kia motor in his truck

yeah but i ended takin it to the dealer adn they blew the engine up so the ended up putting in a LS6 out of a vette in it but it had different accessory brackets on the front :rolleyes:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
yeah but i ended takin it to the dealer adn they blew the engine up so the ended up putting in a LS6 out of a vette in it but it had different accessory brackets on the front :rolleyes:

did u get what i sent u about that truck 4 sale

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
did u get what i sent u about that truck 4 sale

yeah but im not gonna be doin any swap until i get rid of the truck and buy a reliable car and now i want a bike.

how much power did the muffler give it?

I saw that show… that show sux…i’d rather watch “two guys garage”, aka “shade tree mechanic” aka “crank and chrome” :jerkit:

i’ll take 2 please.