Munster's 98 Civic hatch

yea that def looks good.

fixed

That looks sweet.

Lookin’ good. I like that body style, too. :bigthumb:

Damn, that came out super sexy. Looks beautiful now.:idhitit:

body looks awesome…

i think black wheels would even set it off nicer…i am a fan of black on black

Can I ask what this whole process cost you?

Who did the work? That is crazy straight for black!

…its going to be ashame to blow rubber all down the side of it :eek4dance

The little muffler was found in Napa by Denis when he was looking for something with a 3" inlet that would work on my hatch and Neary’s hatch.

Thanks for the compliments. I’m super happy with it. Straighter than I thought it was going to be.

As far as cost…it was enough. Strip to metal, all the factory waves/ripples are gone, PPG’s top materials the whole way, etc. etc. etc. Lifetime guarantee on paint.

I’m doing clear bra under the moldings at least to the back of the doors…if not the whole way once it cures. Until curing is done I just have to baby it I guess. haha.

Completely assembled:
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8998/img0248hv5.jpg

I have to take off the drag radials due to the offset on the Volks. Plus I miss handling. I’m going to put the drag radials on a set of track wheels. I also need to get my camber kit on so I can drive it. It’s all blown out right now. Also need to throw on the ebrake cables.

Major thing is that the drivers lock seized. No idea why or how, but I have to get the panel off and figure it out.

that thing looks sweet.

x2

wow
that looks great

x3

came out really nice dude. good work

It’s winter again. Back from the dead.

Didn’t get to drive the car too much this past year due to crazy amounts of overtime and working on other projects. This winter the plan is to get the GSR block into the car and tuned with the current turbo.

Block plans are GE bored (84mm) and sleeved w/ LS stroke. Going to run the stock GSR head for a while and the small t3/4 turbo since I have a wedding to pay for in July. We’ll see if I do more than that.

Meh, that car is sex. I love it.

Thanks, yo! I just need to get time to enjoy it rather than ripping it apart and putting it back together. Driving = enjoying.

I like the contrast between the gloss of the car and the flat black look of the handles and side mold. Looks real nice. If you don’t have time to drive it I could give you my address. Drop it off I’ll make time!

x2

That is some slick black paint, for sure.