muscle car fans come in

you could probably get a hold of a decent mileage LS1 for $9k, a 1998 or 1999. even some 2000+'s you can get for around that or a little more. 10k seems to be a pretty average price on LS1tech.

Been bickering over this car as well-

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=780657&highlight=formula

Theres a $500 sticking point between me and the seller, I bumped my offer $100 I’m waiting for his reply

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:16,topic:35496"”]

Terrible year for the Road Runner.

[/quote]

terrible year for everything

Ugly car period

I took a girl out on a date once. Picked her up in my old evo. All she did was talk about her old boyfriends road runner and how it was “SO FAST.” it was annoying and I’ll forever hate road runners because of it. fortunately she was easy and still wanted to come back to bates mansion ( what i call my house ).

the end

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:24,topic:35496"”]

Ugly car period

[/quote]

+1

1975 = not a muscle car. Muscle was '64-'71.

For $9K, you could probably find a built Duster/Demon, a pre-70 Nova, etc. The “Pocket Muscle” market is still pretty cheap and a lot of the cars are under 3100lbs. soaking wet.

those a nice old school cars

I actually like that road runner alot, minus the cheesy 70’s font on the rear end lol :tup:

can almost guarentee that you’ll be the only one with 1 on the road in the area lol

not to mention, since they really aren’t worth anything, you wont feel bad tearing it apart/ turning it into a hotrod.

i fuggin love old ugly mopars =D.

I didnt end up bidding on it but it went for $6800 to all the haters who thought $4800 was overpriced

[quote=“Jon,post:5,topic:35496"”]

Don’t expect it to be fast though,more of a cruiser.

Heavy + Highway geared.

[/quote]

:lol: thats my car in a nutshell.

I’m not a fan…but if that thing floats your boat go for it.

Its diffrent but nice and clean!