Muscle car tuner showdown..Supersnake, HPE650 Camaro SS, and speedfreaks Challenger

Ive heard multiple people say the new V6’s run faster then the mustang GT’s but have seen no proof at all and like you guys say I dont see how the hell it could. Less power and a lot more weight.

honestly im not sure ,nor do i really care i dont own one like i said im a chevy fanboy but ill drive em all .that and i love to get adam goin lololol

Fuckin fag :lol

is what it is kid

i gotta agree with adam without good tires this really isnt a good comparison. looking at hennessey’s website the tires are not included as part of the package, so this comparision is pretty much complete shit.

a good competition is if they took the 550hp s/c cts-v engine and put that in an new SS and pit that against the gt500. why chevy hasnt done this blows my mind.

whats funny is a bone stock nissan with less power and equal weight would absolutely crush all 3 cars down the strip and around the track…just saying. cost about the same as a super snake too.

Yea its easy to drive a car that drives itself, auto, awd, more computers than a space shuttle to save your ass when you fuck up:lol

GM simply wont do the LS9 setup In a camaro from the factory simply because of sales. You have two top model cars that have that setup (zr1 and CTS-V) so they wouldnt take that power plant and put it in a mid class car.

FYI, The 2009+ CTS-V has the same exact power plant as the Zr1…

the 2011 z-28 is gonna have the ls9 in it as long as gm builds it

no its not.

yah im sure…

back in 08 they were saying the 2010 SS was going to have the LS9 and look how that turned out.

im goin from what i hear .i honestly dont care anymore lololol

Obama isnt gonna let em do that!

fuck him to

just read that the lsa has a smaller blower and the motor isnt as strong. no forged pistons, no titanium rods, and more. its not even close to the same powerplant.

hmmm I didnt know that.

Thats retarted.

Whys is labeled a LS9 then?

if the new z28 got an ls9 then nobody would waste their money on a zr1… chances are they might just throw an ls3 with a blower like the cts v…at least i believe that what it has

possibly the LSA, LS8, or LST, but no LS9

exacxtly!!!

I really doubt that we’ll actually see the Z28 produced

yeah true, GM is Obama’s bitch now lol