Music Reviews

So here are the rules. You can post up any sort of Album or Concert you have listened/attended to. You have to be detailed and give a good argument for your case as to why it sucked or didn’t suck.

CD Review:

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

Love this album. It has the old school Prodigy flavor with some new school vibes. I was pleasantly surprised to see that had a new album out. Every song is done well. I draw similarities to their older album Jilted Generation.

And as a bonus the CD comes with a DVD that has 2 videos and 2 live performances from Spain and Ireland. I have always liked these guys and they don’t disappoint with this album. Play it loud.

5 out 5

U2 - No Line on the Horizon

If you are a die hard fan of U2 you will understand this album. If you didn’t like Pop or Zooropa you won’t like this album. If you did, you will appreciate this album a lot! It has a very different flavor to it. Unique and distinct. There are too many ballads for my liking. But this is one of those albums that after multiple listens you appreciate more and more.

I say everyone should give it a listen and be open minded. I love the fact that U2 is always trying something different and has never been a cookie cutter band. I love the risks they take and I think that is what makes them the most powerful band in the world. Nobody can touch them IMO.

This isn’t my favorite album but it is good.

3.75 out 5.

Lady GaGa - The Frame

Love this album. It has the dance-pop, electro-pop, disco, hip-hop and rock music feel to the songs. There are not many tracks on hear that are bad.

4 out 5

Bloc Party - Intimacy

This is their 3rd album and by far is their best work. You can tell their music is growing into a more mature sound. The album starts off really hard and in your face and doesn’t stop. Even their ballads are really well done. My favorite song is “Biko”. A killer ballad.

I gotta tell you that the UK is producing some serious powerhouse bands. I can’t wait to see them live in April.

5 out of 5

palmettokatelynisaacyachathamiltionmetai

good reviews are here .

All the music reviews are too good here and I really liked them as they required to me from such long span of time and you just did the same .Thanks mate !

Free movies online without downloading