Must go - take my s13 parts for cheap

Well today was a great day for spring cleaning and I’m getting all my extra/unneeded parts to make room.

Here’s what I have:
2x KA ecus (not sure if they’re MT or AT…guessing MT tho)
2x 240SX clusters (1 in better condition than the other…some lights missing)
1x pair of FRONT sidemarkers
3x '89-90 240SX trunk dampers
1x gas/trunk release handle and assembly
1x sunroof (good for replacement - missing screws and brackets but has weatherstrip)
1x glovebox (front has been stripped and is disassembled)
1x pair of taillights (one is chipped)
1x pair of INTERIOR rear panels
1x column trim
1x pair of INTERIOR pillar trim

TAKE IT ALL FOR $35 or a 24 of Canadian(brand) beer
This has to go and will be gone by Wednesday (garbage day)

Contact me by phone:
Tom @ 289-892-4147

Tom, its Mig, the guy that works at Canadian Tire.

Are any of those clusters for a SOHC KA?

Hey bud, my goofball friend Troy (Seasonal Manager) confused the hell outta me when I was talking about you. He said you don’t work there…you DO work in the Ajax locale?

Yeah I believe they’re BOTH from a SOHC '89-90 KA. These came with my car when I bought it - my car had started out as a '90 SOHC KA and went to a '97 DOHC SR, so it would make perfect sense that probably 98% of my parts are from a SOHC KA.

Like I said, one is in bad condition, the other is much better condition cuz I rebuilt it with parts from the other. But you’ll need all the T5 lights for it (not just the bulbs but the plastic holders too…for some jackass reason my mechanic stole them from me when he put in my '97 kouki cluster)

LOL, Troy’s only telling the half-truth, haha… I quit there 6 months ago, and went to college in Guelph. I just got back a week ago, not in the parts department anymore, I’m working in the shop now.

How much do you want for the good condition one? The new S13 I bought was from US. Its got the Km/h underneath the MPH, but I prefer it the other way around :confused:

I can pull the bulbs off mine or my dad’s S13’s cluster lol

Lol, ok I think I heard that bit then.
Carl is being coaxed (I hear) into getting a 240SX too (I 'm trying to convince him too :P)…finally enough S13s to start an Ajax chapter.

Dude just give me a call, maybe we can trade parts cuz I’m in desperate need. We can probably hang for a beer or whatever after

Tom, let me know what parts you need, I’ve got a fair sized stash of shit in my garage lol… My dad’s taking his coupe apart too, so he might have some parts you may need too.

txt me anytime @ 647-680-9443

BUMP

(Garbage man didn’t take anything so I’ve moved parts “back” into the garage :/: )