Must see Lincoln destruction stage 1

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:36,topic:30709"”]

haha I remember that story. I also remember being there when ****** had a Maxima as a rental and ended up putting it into limp mode, then got an Alero and ended up blowing it up in a walmart plaza. Whatever happened to ****** anyway?

[/quote]

That’s 3 times, as with ubarf this thread now needs to be closed.

dude the car still runs sooooo straight and smooth, its unbeliveable

i was just gas brake dippin the thing outside of the ritz :smiley:

Hitting an old abandoned boat owned my tail light. I will be replacing it with red tape tomorrow. There are many new dents from hitting a tree, a Jersey barrier we found, and a chunk of concrete. Still running strong.

[quote=“MPD47,post:39,topic:30709"”]

Bring this to the NYSpeed Track day. What bolt pattern are the wheels? I might have some slicks sitting around…

[/quote]

I have no idea, just what was standard on any full-size RWD Ford car or truck.

This has to last another month. I need more off-roading spots to explore too.

today was fucking ridiculous. my knee hurts…along with other parts of me.

ugh. this thing better be alive on friday. i’m calling you sak, and you better answer!

RALLY-X SATURDAY!!!

where? this car would pwn

http://www.flr-scca.com/rally/2007/rallycross/event_info.html#location

And is this thing a convertible yet? Because it really should be.

[quote=“dawn,post:46,topic:30709"”]

ugh. this thing better be alive on friday. i’m calling you sak, and you better answer!

[/quote]

Call me, I’ll be home most of the day Friday. In fact, I think I’m going back tonight. The car is now shiny and CLEAN with a new red tape/duct tape tail light and 4 new hubcaps. I did that as a gift to my neighbors who have to look at it.

haha i kno where that is!!i have some friends who would pay for a car like that!

Spinner dubcaps perhaps?

Only if they’re free!

<<<< jam

here is one vid, more uploading shortly

was this at tim hortons on deleware this morning?

hahaha yesterday was so fun.

How do I keep missing out on this?

bump

sunday is the final day of lincoln destruction

this thing must meet its maker!

Exceeeeeeeeelllllllllent, is this thing a convertable yet? I don’t think I can empathize this enough.