Must Sell: 1995 Camaro Z28

Hey, reposting the 1995 camaro z28 for sale…MUST SELL

i blieve 83k
6 speed
BOSE sound system
20% tints

open cat exhaust, but do have the cat-back stock, but its cut so needs to be adapted together…

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/honduh8993/ineterior.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/honduh8993/salepic1.jpg

4,500/obo

nice color, its an eye catcher

bump for good seller :tup:

Bump for clean car :tup:

Interesting vehicles in the background there…

Nice Z28 :slight_smile:

Has the optispark been changed recently?

I really really want something new like this,in the spring when i get rid of my other cars i’d buy this from you.

if i didnt have my truck yet, id be all over that

spence…DO IT

Let me see if I can whip up some cash…the car runs great and looks good as well

sorry guys might change some of ure minds but forgot to add this…it does have a salvage title, it got it in 97, but still drives, runs, breaks, and steers excellent…i blieve it was changed before i bought it, not positive tho, just did wires and plugs in july…

bump for a really nice camaro

its fast, clean, and is a helluva good deal if you ask me

:tup:

BUMP MUST SELL>>>>>>>>>>MAKE AN OFFER

what is the salvage title for?

honestly, i am not sure… if ne1 wants to carfax it then PM me…but only if ure truly interested…

salvage titels from when the EMT hadta come get it… i mean this car’s pretty SICK

free bump

Salvage title is a NON FACTOR if you live and register the vehicle in NYS…it will always carry the salvage history but can be registered as a regular vehicle in NYS…no special inspections or problems… I know my Z had one and also a civic I had…both were registered by the next owners with no issue…Dont let this discourage you from buying a sharp car at a great price.

:word: This car drives great, Lenny never had any complaints or problems with it :tup:

guys thanks for all the positive info…really appreciate it…kinda have a sale pending…still accepting offers for if the car dont sell tho…