Mustang Gear Questions

Lol…crack is wack. I ordered the kit with the bearings. No tuner for now though i have other stuff in the car budget. Adam is trying to set me up with someone experienced with installing them. If not ill call around to some shops. Any recomendations?

Buddy Abbatello for shops. He does nice work. I had mine done at Dennis Francis auto, I know a guy that works there, can try there too…hit or miss though…

I dont trust the last two people I had put my gears in. I needed new ones because the first person fucked up the install and they howled really bad and the second guy I wouldnt let work on a bicycle after what happened with my motor after he worked on it.

read my first post:thumbup

Who is we? Ive read you work at a shop? Where / what is it and how much would you charge me?

That is what im scared of and why i didnt want to do it myself.

How much did they charge you? Im not looking to cheap out on this because i want it done right but i am on a limited budget.

$200

Definately dont attempt it yourself.

The first guy did it on his own but the second guy owns a garage that supposedly does high performance stuff. Stuff like not sending heads out to get checked, misadjusting valves, getting grease on a new clutch, etc.

That woul be perfect i was expecting more :clap Where are they located?

Start with a D??

sounds like a horror story to me.

lol crack is dirt cheap, thats why its every where, cocaine is expensive

is it dilorenzoes??? am i right am i right

Im too broke to pay attention so anything is expensive to me.

$180 for an 8 ball. Yeah, expensive for sure.

Yeah, you win a cookie

Maybe ill buy one of them and install the gears myself :ahh :rofl

im game ill help ya,till i get scared

might be worth a shot?

Lol id probly talk up a storm and drink a 30 rack and get no work done. Then be broke and still have no 4:10s :Idiots