Mustang owners Pros N cons Im thinking about buying one

you can be the host and bring us pizza k ?

too bad i dont deliver pizza anymore dumbass. i hope your lube tech job is paying off for you. ill continue to detail cars, which you failed at and ill make more money than you.

^ FUCK-ING PWND! fantastic!

FUCK-ING PWND!

Sub 1K will just get you a piece of shit that you will wind up spending 2.5K on anyway.
Suggest you rethink.

he already bought one…

If you really want a 4 cy rwd car look for a 240sx or something man. 4cyl mustangs are rare for a reason.

Haha bobbyG owns again . Speedped, from seeing and reading many of your posts on here, please just stop posting or join an I love american muscle forum or some shit no one cares what you have to say or about the nonsense you offer to this forum.

Well it was 4 cyl rwd and perferably less than 650. thats the only reason I bought this, well that and I have a shopping problem and my vice is cars.

ic, yea even rusted up 240’s go for more than your desired budget. I hear ya on the car shopping problem im on 9 in 2 years haha.

Im on 4 this year already haha.
and wow haha I bought 5 last year.
I had more $ that I could have spent on a 4cyl car, but i decided to save it for a rainy day, never know when that sweet car comes along thats always priced 1000$ more then what you have hahaha.