Muwahahahah! Holy shit!

this country was founded on the premise that we have rights vlad. the right to life, liberty and property. and the right to do with our property as we see fit as long as it were not to infringe upon someone elses rights. if i want to put a sign in my yard stating my beliefs, that is my RIGHT. this is a case where city, town, local, state, and federal governments are overstepping their bounds and treading upon the constitution and premise that this once great nation was founded upon. not only was th cop in the original post guilty of harassment, and theft, but trespassing as well. remember again the words of thomas jefferson… “a government big enough to grant you everything you desire is large enough to take it all away.”
obama’s now famous “you didnt build that” speech is yet another reason he is unfit to lead this country. we as an american people thrive on the premise that if you work hard enough and persevere you can accomplish your dreams , without government assistance. without “permission”. i would find it hard for you to grasp that we as an american society are indeed greater than any other country on earth. we tolerate the castoffs and misfits from every other country in the world and attempt to accomodate them in every way possible yet are looked down upon… other countries say we are assholes… fuck that… if we’re so bad, go the fuck back where you came from.