Muwahahahah! Holy shit!

Did you?

For those who don’t, I sent an extra $20 donation to scopeny and they give you a repeal the safe act sign… I put it up and one scumbag neighbor called the town building inspector to complain. I got a letter for being in violation of a town code. As per advice on this forum from nyshooter I could fight it on grounds of my 1st amendment rights… so I called the town BI and after telling him ill fight it in court he asked what kind of sign it was so I said a pro2a sign so he said leave it up. A week or so later he called me back because the **** nrighbor cried again and I said that I’m leaving it up. A day or so later my sign went missing (stolen, and probably by the *******s). So I wanted to buy a trail cam first so I could catch the thief and press charges(can’t justify spending the money on one yet) before putting up another sign but I decided to make a sign of my own with plywood and I’m going to drive a couple 2x4 stakes in the ground so someone would have to really work to remove it… here is a picture of the sign… tomorrow ill get a pic of it installed. Btw the stencils took quite a while to make and I rushed the paint work because I didn’t want to wait for one side to dry filly before doing the back side (both sides are the same).
When you want something like a refund or a contract, is a verbal OK enough for you or do you ask for it in writing? If it’s not written, it never happened.

Edit: I have no idea where you get this stuff from about gently taking the sign out of the ground. If something is in violation an officer will fix it without regards to the property damage.

You’re speeding? Pit maneuver, spike strips.

You’re illegally parked? You will be moved.

You put up an illegal sign, you’ll be warned and then it will be removed. Read the rule book above.

All I’m seeing is a whiny little cry baby who without any regards or the legal means of doing what he wanted to do, doesn’t get what he wants and now he’s bitching because it’s not happening his way. If he did it by the book and either got the permit or was far enough from the road with the sign to be legal and this happened it would be a whole another story. But he didnt, so it doesnt matter.